[MOD] (Alpha 5D) A Fighting Chance v1.2

Started by PunisheR007, June 05, 2014, 10:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JorDash

Quote from: N-Tempest on June 26, 2014, 03:16:31 PM
Has anyone found that with this mod active, it makes the game graphics spaz out and you can't see anything? images re-re-repeat until they over-expose to nothing?

I have rather a lot of mods active at the moment, will try to number it down before i post them all

Haven't had that happen with any of the mods I run, including this one. I think I have something like 12 mods active at any one time.

PunisheR007

VikramNazir

I looked through the files for ItchyFlea's base/map gen mod and they're only different names, and you can change the starting weapons just like you did in the BaseGenerator.xml. You could even go father to collaborate with him on making an optional file that is compatible with his, with random starting weapons!

PunisheR007

Quote from: VikramNazir on July 06, 2014, 01:55:48 AM
I looked through the files for ItchyFlea's base/map gen mod and they're only different names, and you can change the starting weapons just like you did in the BaseGenerator.xml. You could even go father to collaborate with him on making an optional file that is compatible with his, with random starting weapons!

Very true, would make sense todo it, I'll get onto it after i finish adding a couple more sounds for my artillery cannon, a pre-impact and explosion sound.

VikramNazir

Mhm, very nice. So far I've a fan of your mods and it even inspired my interest in modifying a few things to my taste, keep up the great work!

PunisheR007

Quote from: VikramNazir on July 08, 2014, 12:13:54 AM
Mhm, very nice. So far I've a fan of your mods and it even inspired my interest in modifying a few things to my taste, keep up the great work!

Cheers VikramNazir :), im glad it has inspired you to look into some things.

PunisheR007

New version is up, with double the starting resources and stacks have a chance to be 75.
Plus 2 extra weapons for your next 2 colonist :).

PunisheR007

A fighting chance atm is on hold, due to the weapons and starting resources not being defined in the map generator xml file no more, and i havn't had time to look for them yet. Hopefully it's still possible, time will tell.

Cheers!!!