Metabolism Buff?

Started by TiberianSun371AlexW, October 25, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiberianSun371AlexW

The bionic stomach grants a metabolism buff. Blood filtering affects immunity, so what does metabolism do? It has no effect on nutrient needed (lol, waaay to OP). Does it reduce drug tolerance gain?

bbqftw

TiberianSun371AlexW

AileTheAlien

Wait...the bionic stomach affects rest? That seems like it belongs on a different body-part. I assumed it would have affected the amount of food needed, or the speed of eating.

B@R5uk

The description of bionic stomach suggests that pawn with one becomes poison immune. Is my conjecture true?

zizard

B@R5uk

Food poisoning due to low cooking skill and/or dirty cooking area apparently. Does bionic stomach makes pawns immune to such misfortune?

cyberian

Does it affect toxic rain or eating food/meat harvested during toxic rain?

TiberianSun371AlexW

I would think that is can't grant immunity to poison simply because the metabolism buff isn't doubling it, but maybe it affects food poisoning odds?

AileTheAlien

If bionic stomachs don't make people immune to food poisoning, I'm putting it in my nutrients mod...no wait, my implants mod...ugh, where does this belong? Definitely easy to do, though, since there's tags for immunity to specific things, like what Penoxycylin does. :)

TiberianSun371AlexW

I don't think it should make them outright immune since unlike the gutworms food poisoning has aspects not of the stomach itself.

I do approve of the idea metabolism buff making people less susceptible.

If boosted metabolism makes it more resistant to it and impaired metabolism more likely, please put a ceiling on food poisoning chances if metabolism is impaired. It shouldn't go above every 14th meal prepared on a clean surface even by your idiot chef.