[1.1.2654] Got some errors that keep popping up which stutters my game

Started by PvtGrumpy, August 08, 2020, 06:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PvtGrumpy

What the title says, it's been really stuttering my game with long pauses between error logs and crashed my game once.
https://i.gyazo.com/68bf6d609c9df66a7ff9b2f5a919f3fb.png

1. What the circumstances were.
Game was playing as normal, I was already well into building my mountain base. I already have my Rimfeller setup going. Although I believe the problem could be putting down the synthlene floors down that might be causing this. As it started when I started putting the flooring down if I remember right. I got rid of the infused mod and the same attribute error still was popping up so I figured it wasn't that.
2. What happened.
My game was still stuttering and there were pauses inbetween the game playing smoothly and abruptly lagging and almost crashing.
3. What you expected to happen.
Besides not crashing? Not sure. I tried even making rimworld a higher priority using task manager.

Canute

Hi,
looks like you read the sticky, but i think you overread that it is only for vanilla bugs.
But it realy sounds that some mods cause the problem.
A higher task priority can't help, because it don't prevent that error's show up.

Be sure that you don't have error's after rimworld startup (before you loaded a safegame).
Any error increase the chance that such error's during gameplay.

Mosttimes it is hard to impossible to fix such problems during gameplay.
The error's don't give any hint about a mod. So the only way for you are to deactivate some mods and check if that helps. But the problem are you can't deactivae all mods because it would break the safegame, that limit that.
That's why it is more important to be error's free before you start a colony. But even when you don't got error's at start it can happen that some mod conflict during gameplay later.