[1.0][WIP] Real Ruins

Started by mr_teterew, October 27, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_Sac99s

I faced an issue where Quest_PristineRuins would always be 0 days.
Is that intended?

ThiIsMe007

And here I thought that this mod added ruins only on your starting map. I guess part of me still hasn't migrated to 1.0  :-X

Looks mightily interesting, and I will try to contribute testing. I can't wait for your mod to reach Gold.

suicidalkid

So I went to some pristine ruins by drop pod and plopped down a couple bedrolls to stay a while. In the area were a couple of NPCs from an allied faction. After a short while, I got the message that they decided to steal what they could and flee. I thought "dang, they're gonna steal all my loot laying around!", but in reality they started stealing my bedrolls! I don't think that allied pawns on the map should be triggered to steal from an allied faction. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this from happening in the future? The only option I had to stop them was to fire at them, and only killing 2 out of the 3 thieves instantly dropped my relations from +90 to -15. Maybe disallow friendly pawns from spawning?

RicRider

You're gonna go to war over a couple of bedrolls? Savage, man. I would have let them have the damn things.
##Coding Scrub##

Vehicular_Zombicide

Both the 2.1.0 and 2.1.2 versions that were released for Rimworld 1.1 have a bug in which all structures added by Real Ruins cannot be claimed, moved, or deconstructed except with Dev Mode.

EDIT: Upon further testing this bug appears to be caused by an incompatability between Real Ruins and Jecstools. This was easily fixed by placing Real Ruins above Jecstools in the load order.

JaJe

I just encountered a bug when I tried to send my pawn with transport pod to the ruin that was discovered. Once the transport pod reach there it simply disappear my pawn and my other pawns don't even get upset/happy for it.

my transport pod was filled with 110 steel, 30 fuel and 2 components

EDIT: here a video of the bug:

https://streamable.com/xqv7ju
I ate without a table and I liked it.

Vehicular_Zombicide

Quote from: JaJe on April 03, 2020, 11:12:56 AM
I just encountered a bug when I tried to send my pawn with transport pod to the ruin that was discovered. Once the transport pod reach there it simply disappear my pawn and my other pawns don't even get upset/happy for it.

my transport pod was filled with 110 steel, 30 fuel and 2 components

EDIT: here a video of the bug:

https://streamable.com/xqv7ju

I'm having this same bug and the only other mods I'm running are Humanoid Aliens 2.0, Harmony, Hugslib, and Jecstools. It looks like an inherent bug with the code.

PhantomFav

Am I the only one who can't see any skeleton around the ruins? In the options, whatever quantity I set, they seam to be absent. I am not using other mods.