[B19][1.0][MODLIST][Harmony] Brrainz's official thread

Started by Brrainz, October 28, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brrainz

Hi everyone,

this is the official topic for all my RimWorld mods. My name is Andreas Pardeike and I am called Brrainz everywhere. I am also the creator of Harmony, the patch library that allows every modder to replace vanilla C# functionality in RimWorld.

My Mods

Name                              Description                                                                             Download    Steam
Achtung!QoL: control drafted colonists and force jobs to completionDownloadVisit
Camera+QoL: zoom fully in or outDownloadVisit
Careful RaidsConcept: make raiders avoid places where one of them diedDownloadVisit
Just Ignore Me PassingQoL: Keep building while someone passes the spotDownloadVisit
MOD-ETool: Mod list management for save filesDownloadVisit
No Pause ChallengeGame Mode: A true continuous game experienceDownloadVisit
Range FinderTool: Visualize the range of gunsDownloadVisit
Reverse CommandsQoL: Choose object, select verb/colonist thenDownloadVisit
Same SpotEnhance: multiple pawn on the same cellDownloadVisit
ZombieLandContent: They Are Billions for RimWorldDownloadVisit

Files and versions

You can find current versions of my mods on Steam Workshop or on my GitHub Repositories. Older versions, source code and other projects can also be found on GitHub.

How to report bugs or problems

Try to trigger the problem without a lot of other mods! Create an GitHub Issue and upload a save game and a log file so I can reproduce the problem. I don't have the time to find and fix errors or problems that occur if you have 50+ mods installed.

Support me

I put countless hours every week into my mods and Harmony. Therefore, please support me: It takes less than 2 minutes to go to Patreon and become a member for as little as $2 (less than a beer or coffee!).

Feedback

My main interaction with users is at Steam, where usually all my users interact with me. You can also reach me on my Discord server.

License

Free. As in free beer. Copy, learn and be respectful.

Contact

Andreas Pardeike
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @pardeike