Healroot not turning into Herbal Medicine

Started by Jekko, October 28, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jekko

I thought previously healroot automatically became herbal medicine when brought to a stockpile. But now I've just got oodles of healroot sitting around. What am I doing wrong?

Golden

Jekko

1.0 w/ about 30 mods. All either updated 1.0 versions from 19 or 19 versions that work with 1.0
Are you aware of any specific mods which can cause this problem?

Canute

On the workshop are 1800 mods for 1.0.
No we don't.
And it can be that not one mod cause this, so it is a combination of some mods.

Since you don't like to share your modlist and give us a logfile which maybe show possible error's, you need to find it out self.
At first you should disable all mods, and look if vanila gameplay is still ok.
Maybe you should add/keep hugslib, with enabled developer mode, hugslib offer a quickstart function with the new icons on top, to create new test colonies.
You can use developer tools to grow up the plants.

Then add 5-10 mods and repeat it. until it don't work anymore. And you know about the mod.

5thHorseman

It is a mod, that's all we can tell.

In the vanilla game, healroot when harvested just becomes herbal medicine. If you have healroot in a stockpile then you have a mod that changed the way healroot acts when harvested, and possibly adds a "make herbal medicine" bill.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

Jekko

Thanks Canute...not using any of that functionality currently (or aware how). But will experiment and see what I can figure out.

Jekko

In case anyone does a search for this same issue...
Mod that was causing this was Rim Cuisine. But the fault was mine. In the fine print for that mod is a note that Heal Root now yields the raw plant healroot, which must be processed at a crafting spot to create Herbal Meds. Thanks again to all for the point outs.