Mechanite Forge - 1.0

Started by Horologium, October 28, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horologium

Welcome to Mechanite Forge!

Exploring mechanites beyond just Luciferum. Use the Mechanite Forge and start crafting your own! Even let your colonists ascend to greater heights with Seraphium like the angels.

*Bastion is a drug which let your colonists stand their ground better by repelling any incoming damage much like a personal shield. Also the flankers best friend in their arsenal. Be sure to take cover when it breaks!  8)

*Seraphium is a wonder drug that greatly increase the fortitude of your colonists by allowing them to take on disease like a champ, clot their wounds during battle and over a quadrum regrow lost limbs and organs. There is a catch though when regrowing lost bits; It hurts. A LOT!  :o

*Trollbood which let you regenerate wounds on the fly, even old scars! Perfect companion drug to Seraphium.  :P

*Addiction purifier will make even the most immersed junkie drug free at first use. Also helps your colonists stop dealing with the devil.  ;)

*Herculium and Peithium are benign mechanites of the fibrous and sensory mechanite diseases. They also act as a cure if they are taken after being infected with fibrous or sensory mechanites.  ::)

Secondary usage of the Mechanite Forge let you manufacture neutroamine and plasteel with appropiate research.

Instructions to install:
1) Download attached mod
2) Unzip mod, move it to [your steam folder location] "Steam/steamapps/common/Rimworld/Mods"
3) Have fun!

If you want to contact me about something, head over to my discord server! https://discord.gg/HYqRtu8

Credits: Horologium - Updating and restoring mod from B18. ChJees – Concept, C# & XML (original) Xen - Art ChJees has handed this mod over to me to take on as my own, so please just contact me about issues with the mod. Thank you.

[attachment deleted due to age]

limitlessenergy

thanks for forum version bro -darkside

ultra4

I like the [sd] luciferium production 1.0, and using both migh be OP, but i'll give it a try.
BTW, already use VGP to plant neutroamine flowers, will all these be compatible?

this got me thinking... should add some recipe to convert mechanite oil into the base mechanite of your mod. or somehow mix them into 1 mod

Horologium

Quote from: ultra4 on October 31, 2018, 07:48:02 PM
I like the [sd] luciferium production 1.0, and using both migh be OP, but i'll give it a try.
BTW, already use VGP to plant neutroamine flowers, will all these be compatible?

this got me thinking... should add some recipe to convert mechanite oil into the base mechanite of your mod. or somehow mix them into 1 mod

This should be compatible with VGP, and as for the conversion, I'll definitely think about it  ???