(Alpha 5) Slow paced storyteller.

Started by AstronauticalFerret, July 10, 2014, 05:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AstronauticalFerret

Okay it is updated.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Halinder

Sit back and let your turrets do the work. Mods like non-lethal turrets (where the turrets there have a far faster fire rate and can give you colonists via prisoners) are good for this sort of stuff, I'm based in the middle of a ludeonicrous map and have turret systems covering every steam geyser, most raids die trying to sabotage my furthest geothermal reactors.

AstronauticalFerret

Quote from: Halinder on July 14, 2014, 11:10:31 PM
Sit back and let your turrets do the work. Mods like non-lethal turrets (where the turrets there have a far faster fire rate and can give you colonists via prisoners) are good for this sort of stuff, I'm based in the middle of a ludeonicrous map and have turret systems covering every steam geyser, most raids die trying to sabotage my furthest geothermal reactors.

I personally enjoy the Manned Turret mod in companionship with the Jaxxa Shields. Two pawns with MGs in a shield can do some major damage. The only problems I have now are from boom rats when they have a mass psych issue xD.  I didn't know raiders would try to go after generator O.o? THen again I've never had them get that far into my power plant areas, normally if it's that bad I've already lost all my colonists and made a new game xD