[Mod Idea] All and Anything ! Small and big !

Started by Daïkï97427, December 28, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daïkï97427

Hello ! I'm palying rimworld for quite some times right now, helping the yautja (predator) Team as a lore-guy.

I was looking my computer screen for like 5 minutes.. Thinking about Rimworld and for what i see, his "lack", so, here we go, what i would like to see :

Mod 1 : A mod that add a safe feelling meter. I mean, come on, our pawns are sad when their bonded cat got killed, but they dosn't feel anything else ? Plus, it is a good addition to our "warrior pawns" with 0 skills everywhere exept for Melee etc, what about a patrol job that make your pawns feel safe. (I'm sure you dreamed about a night patrol inside your jail room for stoping those jail break, don't you ?)

Mod 2 : A mod that add an "Rpg-like system"(trouble mod xD) (Lawful, good, chaotic etc) That let us feel the pawns are more alive, i mean a bad guy who is jealous of another (specially for the room) is gonna to steal from him, keeping his belongings etc, that would be cool !

Mod 3 : A Detailed familly tree ! (That could be fun !)

Mod 4 : More usefullness for animals : What about the good old cow and his fellow farmer, working the earth ? (if you know what i mean by that)

Sorry for my bad english, i will keep updating this post whenever i have an idea, feel free to do the same !

Holvr

Mod 1: Not entirely what you're looking for, but "Prison Labor" by Avius adds a new job to your pawns - Jailor (not the same as Warden, mind you) - that makes them periodically go and watch their prisoners. Watching replenishes the prisoners' "motivation" need that can prevent them from jailbreaking.
It's advised to use "Locks" mod by the same author for better prisoner management.

Mod 2: Not to an extent you propose, but the are some mods that build upon those systems. One would be "Psychology" by The Word-Mule that greatly expand pawns' mentality and personality, adding possible social conflicts if two pawns have very divergent opinions on everything.

Going along with that, I'd suggest using "Ugh you got me!" by Marvin. It prevents most social fights from going overboard and killing or heavily injuring pawns. It's basically a not-so-friendly brawl that still has its reasonable limits. Mind you, that Bloodlust pawns will ignore it and go for a heavy injury, and Masochist pawns will not surrender, even if injured.

Mod 3: I'd suggest "Relations Tab" by Fluffy.

Mod 4: Not entirely sure what you're going for here, but mods that certainly makes animals far more useful are:
- "GiddyUp!" by Roolo (and all the GiddyUp submods, like Caravans, Battlemounts etc.) which, in essence, allows you to use certain animals as mounts, and with submods also use them for riding in combat, or in caravans to make your travel a lot faster.
- "Hunt for me" by aRandomOwl allows your animals to, well... hunt other animals for you.
- "Animal Gear" by Dylan nicely compliments the above mods by adding armor to your animals. What's better than riding a bear into a battle or make it hunt wolves? Riding a plasteel armored bear that can hunt rhinos! Author of this post is hereby relieved from any death or injury suffered by the readers' animals as a result of tossing them at rhinos or otherwise dangeours creatures of the land

I hope this helps a little.