[1.0] Caravan won't form and pawns dont eat automatically.

Started by KasiKasi, November 01, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KasiKasi

Hi, I am new to this game but somehow my caravans stopped forming and new problem is that my colonist do not eat automatically even when there is food avaible.

Carvan forming does not work even with one colonist and no items. He just runs circles in caravan spot until passes out.

output_log.txt
https://pastebin.com/CiwwqV5r

Savegame
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O-AVteFZpXiGrSEqNquQLmut2PmP0g-X/view?usp=sharing

Canute

Hi KasiKasi,
glad you read the sticky at last and provide logfile and safegame.

Since you use Steam, your mods should be at the latest version.
There is a repeating error which cause these caravan problem, but the error don't give a hint about the mod.

Let me suggest, you enable developer mode at the options.
Then you got some new icons on top.
The right icon is the quickstart from hugslib, use it to create fast a test colony.
Try if you can form a caravan.
If that don't work, you can disable some mods and try it again, until you found the bad mod.

But when you could form a caravan on the test colony, you need to disable mod and try it on your main colony (you should abandon the current caravan forming and start a new one).
But there is no garantee that would eliminate the error, and mod's that add stuff/races/faction to your safegame are hard to remove.

Razuhl

Your not having a problem with forming a caravan. Your having a problem with a failing raid. When the assault job gets loaded it crashes out and leaves an inconsisten game state behind. Both the raid and forming a caravan are "lord jobs". The raid is processed first and crashes, preventing all following jobs from being processed.

Since you are using hugslib you should share the log file via ctrl+f12 since it contains the mod list which otherwise is not included in a human readable format.

KasiKasi

I tried without and with mods, caravan works with new games but not in this current save.

Is there any hope for this save ?

Razuhl

The save can probably be edited and the raid job deleted/fixed. However you password protected your save file so I can't inspect it.

KasiKasi

Razuhl

Make a backup, then search in your save file for "LordJob_AssaultColony". It should occur once.

<lords>
   <li>
      <loadID>145</loadID>
      <faction>null</faction>
      <extraForbiddenThings />
      <ownedPawns />
      <lordJob Class="LordJob_AssaultColony">
         <assaulterFaction>null</assaulterFaction>
         <canKidnap>False</canKidnap>
         <canTimeoutOrFlee>False</canTimeoutOrFlee>
         <sappers>True</sappers>
         <canSteal>False</canSteal>
      </lordJob>
      <initialColonyHealthTotal>366691</initialColonyHealthTotal>
   </li>

<li>
      <loadID>150</loadID>
      <faction>Faction_6</faction>

Delete the red part, that fixed it for me when I tested it without mods. Since your log contains not the moment where the raid was created there is no way to determine what caused it.

KasiKasi

Thank you! It is working. Everything looks weird tho but it works!  :D