Psychic waves that temporarily change preferred diet?

Started by muffins, July 10, 2014, 10:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muffins

I noticed that my colonists now have info on what types of food they eat (omnivorous) and the lowest quality (raw), which got me thinking about events that could temporarily change that. Imagine an event that turned everyone into a carnivore for two days. Eating anything else would give you the same negative thoughts as cannibalism, and make your colonist puke, creating a puddle of nastiness that lowers the prettiness of the environment. Players without meat stockpiled would have to obtain some pronto.

Imagine if in an event everyone became a cannibal for two days. Suddenly your graveyard isn't a waste of valuable space, and prisoners suddenly have another use.

StorymasterQ

That sounds great, actually. Or the other way around, vegan :D You can only eat potatoes and potatoes only.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Halinder

Another cool thing would be if someone had an insomniac trait, where they always had the tired debuff but slept very little and could do more work because of it. Or an insomniac machine like the psych drone.