[B18] pawns to do list came up with error text via mortar ammo change

Started by Bobisme, September 16, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobisme

i cut and pasted the entire text rather than trying to write it all down.
I told my pawn to use the mortar, it stated no shells in the area, (forgot to make more, but have incendiary, allocated to the same stock pile) so i went into the mortar and said use incendiary and this came up:

[attachment deleted due to age]

Tynan

I'm having trouble following your reproduction steps.

Can you write a step by step list of what you do to make this bug occur? One step at a time. I need to follow the steps to get the bug to occur here too.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Bobisme

I told a pawn to use a mortar, the only shell that was ticked was high explosive
It popped up 'pawn' cannot find any unreserved shells
I opened the mortar shell options, allowed incendiary (both shells are allocated to the same storage)
and the pawns info popped up as shown
( i gather i selected the pawn after i changed the shell type and that was in the info )

I can't seem to duplicate it either,
tried making it their second order, and  again, but deleted shell..
tried changing shells before they got there
i'm seeing if i had one being hauled as i did it, didn't work,
fired my only H.E shell and then tried to repeat the process, still nothing.
Spawned H.E shell on the other side of the map as i had a seige a fair while back, that didn't do it either (not that i am sure they had any H.E)
Spawned a H.E and then destroyed before she got to it, still would not come up.

Dunno :)

One thing, my mouse is dodgy at the moment, need a new one, sometimes when i click something once, it will click it repeatedly.. I can't see rapid clicking as the reason. Unless it like.. i dunno, mass stacked the job..  <shrugs> doubtful

Kenneth

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue, i've also tried spam-clicking.
Does anyone have some more information on this?