[1.0] Trading Economy 3.1

Started by WalkingProblem, September 08, 2017, 08:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_Sac99s

Hi, I am experiencing difficulties with the mod and would appreciate some help.

So I am running
Core
JecsTools
HugsLibs
Adv. Animal Framework 3.3
Trading Economy 3.1

Log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/2922b55ba75b97335e808dd4655af586

the_Sac99s

Quote from: the_Sac99s on May 24, 2019, 08:27:05 PM
Hi, I am experiencing difficulties with the mod and would appreciate some help.

So I am running
Core
JecsTools
HugsLibs
Adv. Animal Framework 3.3
Trading Economy 3.1

Log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/2922b55ba75b97335e808dd4655af586

It has some cross ref errors for turrets and all that.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ruisuki

Quote from: Tocato on May 07, 2019, 03:41:01 AM
using faction control makes each trading company its own faction, so it builds a ton of settlements around the globe. Any way to stop this?? As it is it makes the companies seem more like a civilization as opposed to a business
same question

the_Sac99s

Quote from: Ruisuki on May 28, 2019, 11:15:17 PM
using faction control makes each trading company its own faction, so it builds a ton of settlements around the globe. Any way to stop this?? As it is it makes the companies seem more like a civilization as opposed to a business
same question
Do you mean less of them generated? If you would like to have less,
go to def->factions and change the weight.

the_Sac99s

Bug:

Cavaran wouldn't leave, all dead of malnutrition.

Tocato

when used with faction control it makes a ton of trade companies on the map group together as if they are settlements instead of shops. Any way to make sure only 1 of each shop shows up? I wouldnt mind them regulated to one region if there was only one of each

platipuss

yes same issue happens to me...

Ruisuki

Quote from: the_Sac99s on May 29, 2019, 01:04:26 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on May 28, 2019, 11:15:17 PM
same question
Do you mean less of them generated? If you would like to have less,
go to def->factions and change the weight.
is it possible to have 1 of each manafacturer max like this?

Evilservant

Quote from: the_Sac99s on May 31, 2019, 01:38:41 AM
Bug:

Cavaran wouldn't leave, all dead of malnutrition.

Same problem here, and when some of them finally leave, they left the caravan automobile standing there waiting for always, never moving.

Wololoev

Caravan automobile not moving is a problem with adv. animal framework, caravans dying of malnutrition is something else. Also when i got raided by mechanoids (3 groups from different sides of the map) I got help from one of walkblem factions, and as soon as they arrived they started meleeing their tanks for some reason, and all of them were equipped with ranged weapons