Is this a mod problem? Plant scraps with every normal harvest

Started by FireDancer9, November 04, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireDancer9

I'm trying to determine if this issue (below) is likely to arise from mods rather than from the game core... I will appreciate any advice/insight you have.

My current game had a sudden alteration: Every plant I harvest yields large quantities of plant scraps (example: Devilstrand harvest: 6 devilstrand and 3-14 plant scraps). I do run a few  mods, but was able to play on this savegame for +48hr with no issue. I have tried reinstalling the game but the issue returns to my saves immediately.

I did change the save from permanent mode to non-permanent just before the issue appeared. The plant scrap problem propogated through all my saves, however.

Alexander Wilson

Plant scraps must be from a mod because I've never seen it in any of my games.

ptb_666777

Pretty sure it hygiene mod. But thats a lot of scraps per plant. If it isnt dub's mod, then its soil mod. I feed them to my animals, they seem to eat um up and i dont need hay. Use it for kibble too. Good stuff. Its intended use is to make raw compost at butcher.

Canute

Plant scraps are from Vegetable garden.
You can use them to craft Raw compost, which is needed to keep your growing zone at good fert. since VG let rich soil degrade to soil after a harvest.

ptb_666777

The soil mod I couldn't think of is Fertile Fields, and i dbl chked they are from that. Vg is a great mod too, but anyway yeah.