[1.0] Mod Release Collection

Started by RDMJoker, November 19, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDMJoker

Mod Release Collection by RDMJoker

Introduction
This is my Mod Release Thread for my own created mods. They will also be added to my Mod Update and more! megathread. Check the thread out if you have any requests for mod updates, translations, patches or mods.

I will constantly update this thread with any new mods i create.

License

You are allowed to include my mods modpack you want. Just credit me for my work.
You are not allowed to use any of my work and publish it as your own.
If you contact me first, you may be allowed to create forks and patches to my mods. Seriously, contact me.

If a mod does not inherit the license above it is stated in the section of that mod.

Old Flake Texture Mod

Description

This mod brings back the old flake texture from A17. This was a request, but i thought maybe someone else likes the old textue more.

Load Order
Doesn't matter.

Compatibility
Compatible with everything that does not change the flake texture.

License
You are allowed to create similar mods or even the same really. I only used the official textures and some patching. Nothing special.
You are allowed to include it in any modpack you want. Just credit me for my work.

Download
Dropbox

Craftable Glitterworld Medicine

Description

This mod enables the crafting of glitterworld medicine. It also makes it a little bit less potent to compensate. German translation included aswell. Its craftable out of 1 medicine, 5 cloth and 10 psychoid leaves.

Load Order
Doesn't matter.

Compatibility
Compatible with everything that does not change the medical potency value of the glitterworld medicine.

Download
Dropbox
For glory and mankind!
Check out my Mod Update Megathread if you have request for mod updates, patches, translations or mods.

RDMJoker

For glory and mankind!
Check out my Mod Update Megathread if you have request for mod updates, patches, translations or mods.

RDMJoker

For glory and mankind!