missing resource stacks

Started by JayratX8, November 07, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayratX8

i have experienced a loss of resource. first off i had just finished smelting slag to produce a stack of 20 steel. immediately prioritizing a pawn to fix 1 piece of conduit. next when the pawn retrieved the stack of resource they took the whole stack, when the pawn interacted with the designated location for the install the whole stack of 20 steel was used. the expected result would be 19 of the 20 steel be returned to storage or placed in another project. however the pawn proceeded to move to another project that did not require any steel and i am missing the remainder of the stack in question. secondly, i'm not sure if this is related to the first issue or a separate issue, but the interstellar trader did not deliver the amount of purchased resource and previous purchases fail to show up. the event was buying 300 or 400 steel and the only project that was under took needed only 170 steel. the expectation was to see at least 2 full stacks of 75 steel either in the landing zone or storage. i have yet to find the remaining steel i purchased from the trade. thus the question of related to over use in a build or a separate issue of trades not being fulfilled.
version:1.0.2059 rev1015

[attachment deleted due to age]
Take it easy; Take it sleazy, Take it anyway you can. BUT! remember, don't squeeze the Charmin.

JayratX8

i wanted to send both auto save that corresponding time at the time of the event maybe one of these save will have evidence of the occurrence.

[attachment deleted due to age]
Take it easy; Take it sleazy, Take it anyway you can. BUT! remember, don't squeeze the Charmin.

Kenneth

I couldn't reproduce this, seems like it has already been fixed. Thanks for reporting anyways! ;)