[1.0.2059] When colonist die while being rescued,others get no negative thoughts

Started by DarkAleks, November 09, 2018, 02:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAleks

Playing without mods.

TLDR: When colonist die "on hands" while being rescued, others get no negative thoughts. Nobody get "My friend died", "My husband died", etc.

Detailed version:
I was fighting mechanoids a bit far away from my base. After the fight I ordered to rescue all downed colonists. One of them died "on hands" of other colonist half-way to the hospital. But, nobody received any negative -mood thoughts. He had a wife, but she is fine. She doesn't have "My husband <name> died" thought. Her backstory is: Cave child, Loner. Traits: Brawler, Greedy, Undergrounder. Dead colonist also had friends and rivals (he had a social fight not long ago), but nobody of them are affected.

Skylaria

I had this happen too! Though I didn't realize what happened at the time.
One of my colonist got injured during a raid and died being carried back. His wife and the rest of the colonist didn't get any mood de/buffs (and his wife had a new lover literally the next game day).

DarkAleks

Another thing I noticed. Not sure, if it's a bug or not.

I have a colonist called Nova. She went on rescue mission on world map. While she was half-way to the mission, I got a raid in hometown. One of the attacker was Nova's sister and she died during raid. But Nova didn't get any negative thoughts about her sister death, even when returned to town 2 days later. She has social -80 to the killer, but mood is not affected. And no traits blocking it.

Kenneth

I fixed the carrying issue, thanks for reporting! ;)
I however couldn't reproduce the relationship related issue, can you upload your savegame for investigation?

DarkAleks

Just read the message. I was playing permadeath without saves. So the only save I have is kinda late, much time have passed since Nova's sister death. She already has only -43 social to the killer. Anyway, here is the savefile.

Edit: can't actually upload on forum. Savefile size is 13000 KB, archived 1400 KB, but max attachment size is only 1000 KB. Uploaded on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GbBsoYtGMEm9-RD57AM3vV0kMVZpn4uH