An appropriate burial

Started by JayratX8, November 07, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayratX8

in my desert scenario, with story teller randy random on medium, i was raided by the father of one of my colonists with 9 other pawns. i was hopeful to avoid killing the father by incapacitating enough raiders to send them scurrying for home. however these raiders all had melee weapons and i had chain shot guns and SMG's (what? i'm not needing casualties). thus the raiders all charged in and found themselves wiped out, including the father :( now this doesn't matter in the game, yet i personal felt that honoring my colonists father was a good thing so i made a sarcophagus and surrounded him with his compatriots in the shape of a cross. i thought nice this will be a good memorial sight, but wait there's more! as i  inspect the sarcophagus i discover my builder had made the sarcophagus art with the depiction of 9 scimitars raising up with an individual in the center of them to the heavens. this blew me away.
Take it easy; Take it sleazy, Take it anyway you can. BUT! remember, don't squeeze the Charmin.

OFWG

Wow! Post some screenshots of that, it sounds amazing.
Quote from: sadpickle on August 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
I like how they saw the naked guy with no food and said, "what he needs is an SMG."

JayratX8

this is how i have the arrangement. the blood is still fresh on the battle field by the river. also i read the depiction wrong being i was half asleep when this occurred i still like my original thought vs the actual reading.

[attachment deleted due to age]
Take it easy; Take it sleazy, Take it anyway you can. BUT! remember, don't squeeze the Charmin.

kclace

I stopped making sarcophagus after cannibals dug one up and feasted on the corpse of a cherished fallen colonist during a raid.

JayratX8

that sounds sad  :( i guess these wouldn't be as important as fellow colonists which i have one of my original 3 in a sarcophagus but we always need to be on guard to protect those precious assets of ours. even in real life if you don't protect your stuff then who will?