Cannot capture or rescure pod escapee

Started by LK86, November 10, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LK86

Hello I'm pretty new at this and in the past I've been able to get these fellows to join me. This chap though, my only options are strip or finish off. Perhaps he's too injured and a lost cause? I have beds assigned to prison and hospital. I tried disabling various mods, nothing worked although when loading without HugsLib he disappeared alltogether. Is this normal? Thanks

Canute

Too injured can't be.
You can stip him, that mean he is incap. and lying on the ground.
Then normaly you should be able to capture or rescue him for sure.
The only "normal" reason you can't because all your pawn got some special area restriction and can't access the hospital and prison.

But since you mention mods, one of them could change how to handle other pawns or maybe one of them cause errors.
And disable hugslib is a bad idea, many mods need to have hugslib and they wouldn't work either, so mosttimes you can't even load the map.

LK86

Thanks for the reply. To test I just let him rot, put on max speed and waited till I got another arrival. Seems fine with this one so I'm gonna assume just a little glitch and it'll be fine, I would hate this colony to be irrevocably glitched.