[1.1] mantrasong's adopted mods: Survivalist Additions, Zen Garden, Glowstone

Started by mantrasong, November 10, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Simstu,
did you add that mod to an existing colony ?
Then maybe none of your stockpile accept them, but normaly you should see such a msg. when you force a pawn to haul that thing.
If this isn't the case, you should open the ingame log window (need to enable dev. mode at the option, then the top left icon) and look if there are errors (red text).
When you got error's a logfile would be handy. If you got hugslib installed too just use the green "Share log" button.

Simstu

Quote from: Canute on February 08, 2020, 11:37:33 AM
Did you add that mod to an existing colony ?
- Yes
Then maybe none of your stockpile accept them.
- Nope
You should see such a msg. when you force a pawn to haul that thing. - Cannot force that
If this isn't the case, you should open the ingame log window (need to enable dev. mode at the option, then the top left icon) and look if there are errors (red text).
- Didn't see any, might pay more attention in the future.
When you got error's a logfile would be handy. If you got hugslib installed too just use the green "Share log" button.
- Hopefully I do and I know how to do that.  ;)

mantrasong

I've updated all of these to 1.1.

I'm also looking at possibly adopting a few more mods - especially looking at breaking back out a Universal Fermenter mod to base some other changes on. Watch this space.

Canaris

Fucking YES !!
I missed Survivalist Additions. Made tribal/early game really viable and fun, especially when combined with Fertile Fields ( RIP ).
Phoneposter - typos will happen.

phuhque

@mantrsong.

I just started a new game (again), and encountered an error towards the very beginning of the play through in your Glowstone mod.

Exception ticking GLO_FilthDust76859: System.MissingMethodException: void RimWorld.FilthMaker.MakeFilth(Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingDef,int)
  at Glowstone.Comp_FilthDisappears.CompTickRare () [0x0007c] in <dfcac106c83b443e94685015900e644c>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.TickRare () [0x00024] in <52a8e21966df4d20b658f84f0d7fcaea>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x0016b] in <52a8e21966df4d20b658f84f0d7fcaea>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

mantrasong

Are you playing 1.0 or 1.1? I know I fixed a similar error in the most recent release for 1.1, so you should make sure you grabbed that.