Has anyone seen Andrew "Grub" Menear?

Started by Grubfist, November 11, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grubfist

So, my character I contributed awhile ago was resubmitted for a quick update, and I was grateful for the opportunity, but they had to be removed for a bit for that to happen.
Now that 1.0 is up, he should be back, as he barely missed the cutoff for the version before it.
Now, I've done some searching and I have my character on the "preferred character" list, but I haven't seen him yet. This of course could still be random luck, so I wanted to ask:

Has anyone seen Andrew "Grub" Menear in any of their games started after 1.0 came out? I can't seem to get him into my starting colony and this is making me quite sad. He pops up when on the list of names and I've tried taking him off the list and re-adding him, but still can't seem to find him. If you've seen him at all since 1.0, whether he's been a pirate, an outlander, a colonist, or whatever, please let me know :O

Yoshida Keiji

First of all, you should edit your thread title to:

"Has anybody seen Andrew "Grub" Menear?"

Nobody is going to remember your question in the long run with such a bad title.

Secondly, I will keep an eye out for your character.

Thirdly, I have the same problem as you do. I submitted my own real life name and can only see "myself " if I add the name through the options, but never if I don't.

I don't know if this is WAD (working as designed) but to me it feels 100% a scam.