Mod for secondary colonies (performance)

Started by Ruisuki, November 11, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

Does anyone know the mod I am referring to? Its main feature was to be able to have secondary colonies 'disappear' to reduce performance lag, and the ability to load it back into your game at will when you needed it. I dont remember if it had achieved time passage as a feature or whether it was a goal long term. Otherwise colonists age and relationships would remain in stasis. Im looking to use it as i move closer to updating my b19 save into a 1.0 file.

spaceytoast

Quote from: Ruisuki on November 11, 2018, 10:42:26 PM
Does anyone know the mod I am referring to? Its main feature was to be able to have secondary colonies 'disappear' to reduce performance lag, and the ability to load it back into your game at will when you needed it. I dont remember if it had achieved time passage as a feature or whether it was a goal long term. Otherwise colonists age and relationships would remain in stasis. Im looking to use it as i move closer to updating my b19 save into a 1.0 file.

Hi, I think you're probably looking for this mod - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46080.msg438191#msg438191 :)