Started by Ziehn, November 12, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ptx

Quote from: Ziehn on November 14, 2018, 01:49:11 PM
Update: Fixed some x-path issues
            Doubled harvested milk amount from 6 -> 12 every 3 days

For reference Cows produce 15 milk every day
Muffalos produce 12 milk every 2 days

Humans have opinions about everything, cows and muffaloes don't. Thought system? Consolidated Traits and Psychology have interesting trait for this mod.

Ziehn

Quote from: ptx on November 14, 2018, 06:13:46 PM
Humans have opinions about everything, cows and muffaloes don't. Thought system? Consolidated Traits and Psychology have interesting trait for this mod.

I'll look into it whenever i get everything else finished  :)

daisuke6000

just 2 words ............... Human cheese

NoCanDo

Kirby23590

Just don't tell Any one in the colony bout' this.

Just tell em' it's muffalo milk or otherwise they start spiting their glass milks from their mouths, and start throwing a temper tantrums in the colony.

I forgot that scene from that movie were one of the men started drinking milk that's not from cows... :o

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Ziehn

Update: Pregnancy Compatiblity \0/ ***IMPORTANT*** Load my mod ABOVE pregnancy mods
Rimhammer 40k races support

Update2: Recovery from withdrawl increased from 50 -> 100 days

Ziehn

Update: Load order shouldn't matter for Pregnancy compatibility now

Crow_T

In a community full of weird sh!t, I believe this is the most unexpected. weirdest sh!t possible. GG op :)
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

Ziehn

Update:
-Natural lactation now only begins when pregnancy is discovered/visible instead of on conception
-Natural Lactation timer shortened from ~75 days -> ~45 days

Hawky

Would you add Equiums (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37192.0) into your mod, please? 

Also, would you consider adding a "human cow" (call it whatever you want) trait that would make the pawn to make milk significantly faster?

Also, good job!

EDIT:// Possible names: Milkmaid, Wet Nurse, Cow girl

Ziehn

Update: Gnoll support
            Equium support
Quote from: Hawky on November 28, 2018, 04:37:59 PM
Also, would you consider adding a "human cow" (call it whatever you want) trait that would make the pawn to make milk significantly faster?

Also, good job!

At the moment not possible with how the mod is made, it is a set value in the Patch xml.
If/When i get around to learning to use Hugslib/Harmony then i would certainly look into adding options and traits to alter milk values.

soiler

Hello. This mod is great beyond my imagination!

but just a question here
Is it possible to change milking period of colonists?
If not, can I suggest it as a function inside the mod?

Krolon

Ames

Goddamn so many races. How come I never find that many races to play with when I search for them. x-x

Ziehn

Quote from: soiler on January 13, 2019, 03:31:00 AM
Hello. This mod is great beyond my imagination!

but just a question here
Is it possible to change milking period of colonists?
If not, can I suggest it as a function inside the mod?
You can change frequency and amount in MilkPatch.xml but do not set it to lower than 1 or you will get unlimited fullness causing them to be milked indefinetly
Quote from: Krolon on January 14, 2019, 10:19:04 AM
Are males milkable?
Yes
Quote from: Ames on January 14, 2019, 11:52:38 AM
Goddamn so many races. How come I never find that many races to play with when I search for them. x-x
Steam Workshop search function sucks lol