Misc requests

Started by Mehni, November 13, 2018, 06:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mehni

My apologies for misusing the thread, but I figured I'd ask here anyway. I enjoy making mods for RimWorld and to increase my pleasure in creating mods I request you please consider moving the following classes from internal to public:

- TexButton
- Building_SunLamp
- Recipe_RemoveBodyPart
- WorkGiver_CleanFilth
- WorkGiver_FightFires
- ScenPart_CreateIncident

These are mostly classes for which a lot of their counterparts are public as well. The TexButton class would just make things easier for all modders and avoid needless duplication. Thanks in advance.

Kirby23590

Hey umm... Tynan, i dunno if i should post this image here but, it's kind of ridiculous & i kind of don't want this get looked under.
I just used Dev Mode & used the debug logging menu and checked out the Raid Faction Sampled Button and saw this...

Mechanoids will raid you most the time when you reach the highest point, like 4000 points! this made pirate or tribal & outlander raids rare & uncommon making them feel like they were slept under the rug and forgotten about raiding player's colonies... Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? :(

I have no mods installed except for HugsLib and Fluffy's Mod Manager and the version of Rimworld i was playing is 1.0.2059 this is outside unstable public testing.

I hope this was a bug and a oversight, and i hope pirate raiders and warlike tribes can be happy again, returning back to raiding business. :)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

jpinard

Yea it is annoying in my games when Mech raids are most f what I get and I barely ever get humans raiding me.  In fact, in my late game when humans show up I do a little, "Yeaaaaaa!" because the odds feel 2:1 it will be mechs not humans.

Kirby23590

Sadly i think that post i made should be in the bug forums instead...  :'(

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.