Standing Bug

Started by CrazyCaityCat, November 15, 2018, 02:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyCaityCat

I'm completely useless when it comes to reading these log files so I'd appreciate if someone who knows how to interpret this stuff can take a look and tell me if a  specific mod is causing the issue.

Some of my pawns are stuck standing around doing none of their jobs but still fulfilling essential tasks like firefighting, eating, and sleeping. I only noticed the issue recently after I installed the rubber bullets mod but I don't think that actually caused it. The error is still happening when I remove that mod. I've removed a few mods trying to narrow down the issue and been unsuccessful. The one line I saw in the log file was something about a party, so I went into dev mode and tried to start a party that way but it threw some errors. I'm not sure if it's hospitality, since it mentions a guest, or if it's some other mod and I'm not even sure that the party error is the cause of the standing bug. I read someone say something about drafting and undrafting to see what error is thrown but when I do that no error appears to help narrow it down.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/0f1385f6012dfee791744287f9c8def7

CrazyCaityCat

It does seem to be happening most to my pawns assigned to plants. I'm not sure if this is relevant.

Razuhl

The party error in the log is telling you that two patched methods are involved and hugslib is listing the patches and mods. So going from one to the other you find that the android mod is the mod involved in your errors. Try removing it to see if its causing the bug.

As for the work not happening, check your basics and confirm that they are in order(Area restrictions, schedule, work settings, ...).

How to read the log:

Exception filling window for Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.GatheringsUtility.ShouldGuestKeepAttendingGathering_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn) <0x00107>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PartyUtility.ShouldPawnKeepPartying_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn) <0x00089>

==>

GatheringsUtility.ShouldGuestKeepAttendingGathering: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_ShouldGuestKeepAttendingGathering
PartyUtility.ShouldPawnKeepPartying: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_PartyUtility_ShouldPawnKeepPartying