[1.0] RIMMSqol - IG Modding, Pawn editing, Search, Pathfinding, Food rules, ...

Started by Razuhl, November 16, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tile7

tile7

Nothing happens when I press download.
Some additional marketing download shows up, but mod is not downloaded.

Canute

I just tested it, and it was working fine at my side.
After i clicked on download button a link to download the downloaded mod showed up.

HSneak

@Canute (or others)

Beware of the mod version when using http://steamworkshop.download/ Since it tends to download older versions of some mods. Best way is to see the version in the mod itself and compare, otherwise look at the size of the file, if it's different from the steam one, it's probably an older version. Lastly you can check the modified date of the mods files and try to find the most recent one to see if it's the same as the latest update in the steam page.

tile7

Hi.
Its not working for me.
After I click download, this link opens:

Download: Tales from the Borderlands | Sasha [LR]

and this is not rimworld mod.

tile7

tile7

Hi.

HSneak was right. This is not latest version.
At least when I retyped mod ID in the link, what I got is mod created on 24.4.2019. And is 1MB smaller.

So can anyone provide link to last version?

Canute

Maybe you didn't notice it self yet.
But the mod author ONLY support steam workshop and don't provide any other download.

But, noone prevent you to search the web for the modname.

tile7

I did that.
Found it only on tho Japanese web sites, and there links only to Steam.
So no luck there...

PhantomFav

Hi Razuhl, thank you for the mod :)

I would like to know if it is possible to implement in your mod what is asked in this post (time schedule for the food administration):

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=49530.msg464374

maybe a new option like this:

"Restrict non starving colonists with mood above minor break threshold from eating"

Razuhl

What can be done depends on your actual goal. One meal a day should be a simple change to the human hunger rate(edit the human race's "race properties"). There is no need to exploit the bandaid(lower hunger at lower nutrition) that the developer put in to prevent people from starving even though food is available.

If that doesn't work you can activate the rule to "prevent people from eating better than simple meals unless they are starving or need a mood boost". Then restrict them to only fine or lavish meals and place some fine meals. That way you can test if the suggested rule would acomplish what you want.

The loss of nutrition by eating too early is not easily moddable. Changing the body size has to many unintended implications and changing the lifestage would affect multiple races. Might be ok for humans but isn't a solution for things like chicken.

Mistrornge

I believe I am having a problem that the UI mentioned does not appear for me. RIMMSqol if high up in my mod order.  Can someone give me an idea what/where to find it.
Thank you

Razuhl

Which UI? The one for food rules? That's under the assign menu after drug policies. Should be a flashing icon. There's a preview picture on the steam page showing it. If you forbade the "forbid by context" patch in the mod menu it won't show since that deactivates it.

Mistrornge