[1.0] RIMMSqol - IG Modding, Pawn editing, Search, Pathfinding, Food rules, ...

Started by Razuhl, November 16, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razuhl

Good idea. Added buttons for buildings and their material(if any) on the stat tab of the info screen. Will be in the next release, probably on monday.

Inanis

soo any way to see the framework (GiT or so) .. or i should just blindly install this mod w/o knowing what it is down in the background?.

or am i missing the alternative download link?

using the no DRM version .. is this mod useless to me?

Razuhl

The mod is shipping with all the necessary information. Just open the pdf "QOLCities" and follow the tutorial to build a custom city. The tutorial mod is also shipped as a zip file. All the concepts and implementations should be covered in the pdf.

I do not provide an alternative download.

Whether it's useless to you has to be decided by you not me. It definetly has it's uses and can be used in the no DRM version.

Razuhl

Razuhl

Usually positive since it fixes some coding errors from vanilla. Corrected world pawn garbage collection, stopped searching the whole map when recipes have a radius, etc..

Razuhl

By not building a city. It has no tie ins or overhead unless a city exists.

forumgod

I don't like that "make a city" button everywhere on the world map

Razuhl

Added stats from traits to be editable.

Architect buttons can now change which designators(buttons) they contain.

Exende

Hi, I'm trying to track down this bug and I'm wondering if it's your mod that caused it, any ideas?
Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter GetPriority: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.Pawn_DrugPolicyTracker.ShouldTryToTakeScheduledNow (Verse.ThingDef ingestible) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobGiver_TakeDrugsForDrugPolicy.GetPriority (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch5(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch2(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update_Patch1(Object)

Razuhl

Doubt it's related to this mod.

Delete and redo your drug policies. Maybe you have removed a mod that added a drug that is still referenced in a policy, thus causing the exception when tryig to determine which drug to take. As far as I know the policies do not clear invalid entries after loading them from the save file(nor do they add new entries).

Razuhl

Added fields to building editing "Architect Category" and "Architect Category Dropdown" which allow changing where and how buildings show up in the architect menu.

Added new patch "dropdowns with mats". When active the architect dropdown menus support material selection. The menu will cycle between building and material selection when openening the menu in quick succession. The material selection counts only for the currently selected building.