Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• March 28, 2020, 07:23:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [1.1] [KV] In-Game Definition Editor [ModSync-RW]  (Read 6427 times)

Kiame

• Planetologist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.1] [KV] In-Game Definition Editor [ModSync-RW]
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2020, 12:41:47 AM »

Updated for 1.1 - https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-ingamedefeditor/releases/download/1.1/InGameDefEditor.zip

I'm sure i've missed something here and there. If there are any issues please let me know!

Changes:
- I've decided to add a setting "Auto Apply Settings" on every def. Defaults to false. As a def's fields are changed they will be applied to the game. The setting will _not_ be applied when the game is re-started. I decided this was a better way to keep track which mods are edited and being set on game load.

- The selected Def will be remembered between the Editor being closed then reopened. (makes editing the same def then testing easier)

- Default button to open In-Game editor is now [ left bracket as steam's screenshot button is dumbly F10 by default (hey valve there's such a thing as Prt Scr!)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 12:45:31 AM by Kiame »

Kiame

• Planetologist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2020, 04:04:45 AM »

WARNING:
I'm re-plumbing this mod. It's possible that settings will be lost. I am sorry about this and I will try to mitigate it as much as possible. Try to keep track of the defs that have been modified.

The next release will be out in a day or two.

Kiame

• Planetologist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2020, 08:42:51 PM »

Update:
Re-wrote a good chunk of underlying code to make this mod more maintainable. I've verified that existing settings should load just fine! (woohoo!)

The "Disabled Defs" and "Auto Apply Def" buttons on the top right work now - if you select an item under them, that item will be loaded to be edited.

Let me know if there's anything that seems wrong.

Kiame

• Planetologist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2020, 11:36:03 PM »

Update:
- Fixing an issue where projectile data was not saving when edited from the weapons page
- Fixing an issue where defs were not getting automatically applied due to something in the load order not loading correctly (this does happen and doesnt seem to hurt anything; will keep watching this) -- i've added more Warning messages to the logs to help monitor
- Items with the same label will be easier to tell apart as their defName will now be appended to their label

Kiame

• Planetologist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2020, 11:04:56 PM »

Update:
- Added the ability to modify Hediff Defs
- Fixing +/- Apparel/Weapon Base Modifiers
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 11:25:14 PM by Kiame »
Pages: 1 2 [3]