[B18] Rimworld Westernization Project (06/13/2018)

Started by Tamias, May 25, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamias

Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that Xwynns is doing a Let's Play series featuring the RWP! I'll leave a link here, as well as in the mod description, so be sure to check it out and show him some love!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkr09O8z61-q1TXrrtc0xQrg_5cLsvZGU

Canute

I don't have time to watch other to play Rimworld, i am too busy to play self ! :-)

Tamias

Updated 6/5/18: Added two new types of artillery: The 12-pounder Napoleon cannon, and the 12-pound Coehorn mortar. In basic RWP, both will use the same ammo, but with Combat Extended each will have its own various ammo types suited to different situations.

- Moved M1822 musket crafting to the fueled and electric smithies, and removed the research requirement.

- All revolvers now require "Gunsmithing" research instead of "Single-Action Mechanism"

- Various bugfixes, including unintended spawning of certain items

cdfbr

I have rim world version 1.0.2069

When i try to load up this mod I receive a bunch of errors, and the mod doesn't work.

Do I need to wait for this to be updated?

Canute

Yep you need,
thats why the mod got the [B18] tag before the name, and even the mod manager should show you the mod name in red, which indicate the wrong version for your rimworld release.

AllisonIsLivid

Dying for this one to get updated to 1.0. Is it waiting on Combat Extended? I know you mentioned it was built with that in mind, but I really like it on it's own. It's cowboy season afterall!
Living in the past, I think if I remember that I'll forget this. I know you will.