Bug that dosen't let me order colonists to do something

Started by ApenasLink, November 19, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApenasLink

So, I got a error in my 3th year playthrough, something happened and I can't manually order a colonist to do something, like prioritize a job or get a gun, the error that shows up when that happens is bellow

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at PleaseHaulPerishables.WorkGiver_HaulPerishables.ListPerishables (Verse.Pawn) <0x0026c>
at PleaseHaulPerishables.WorkGiver_HaulPerishables.PotentialWorkThingsGlobal (Verse.Pawn) <0x00024>
at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddJobGiverWorkOrders (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>,bool) <0x003aa>
at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddUndraftedOrders (UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>) <0x0036d>
at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor (UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn) <0x00324>
at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn) <0x001e2>
at RimWorld.Selector.HandleMapClicks () <0x00287>
at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () <0x0001c>
at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleLowPriorityInput () <0x0006d>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI_Patch1 (object) <0x002f9>
at Verse.Root.OnGUI () <0x00112>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

If I can get some help, I would be thankful, after all it is a damn nice randy extreme colony I have

Razuhl

It tells you that the mod PleaseHaulPerishables is running into an error when creating the right click menu and if you go to the steam page you find that issue being reported there as well. Give what information you have, log file, mod list to the mod author if you wan't it fixed otherwise deactivate the mod.

LOLCL

I've had a similar problem to this - all of the sudden I can't select them to do anything.

I thought it had to do with the manual priorities or another mod, but I can confirm that I do have the same mod.

To fix this, I've typically just saved/restarted and it works fine when it's done. It's probably an error on the mod's end.

RemingtonRyder

Please Haul Perishables just updated today, so that might fix this bug. I can't say for sure without knowing what's in your mod list.