Forestfey's Modley Trading Outpost (collective thread)

Started by forestfey, January 21, 2017, 01:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forestfey

"canned delights" has been updated to B19 now, too.
Let the beanz begin!
"Despite all our accomplishments, we owe our existence to a six-inch layer of top-soil and the fact that it rains."
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
funkelt durch den Schleier.
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Sparkles through the veil.
Unfolding inwards

forestfey

All my mods have been updated for the release of 1.0... Even the ominous rocket stove has finally made a comeback, this time as a stand-alone mod!

Anyway, cheers folks, have fun  ;D
"Despite all our accomplishments, we owe our existence to a six-inch layer of top-soil and the fact that it rains."
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Unfolding inwards

temple_wing

Would you please provide other download? Dropbox is banned by chinese gov.
Github is the best. Or maybe mediafire( https://www.mediafire.com/ ). Or any other site just accessible by chinese is OK.

forestfey

Oh dear, I had no idea! Thanks for telling me, I'll see what I can do. I just started an internship and am really exhausted in the evenings, but maybe next weekend I can find some time :)
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Unfolding inwards

forestfey

so, right...
I have made github repos for my mods for added dev-transparency and increased download-availability.
I also decided, quite literally for the sake of my sanity, to now only maintain the latest version of my mods on steam.

I hope now people can download my mods wherever they are! <3
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Unfolding inwards