Got some lovin' MTB for villagers

Started by noname_hero, November 26, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noname_hero

I'm sorry if this is common knowledge but my search hasn't turned up the answer for this - what is the Got some lovin' MTB based on?

The reason I'm asking is that I've got a husband/wife couple who spend most of their time with +100 opinion of each other but they never get the Got some lovin' bonus. When I turn on the debug info, their Lovin' MTB is 404 hours, although their Lovin' MTB towards other colonists is as low as 10 hours. And the main difference from similar couples is the fact that the husband is a villager. They do share a double bed in a mediocre bedroom, same as two other couples in the same game, and they're the only couple who never spend fun time in that bed. The other difference I can find is that the wife is a night-owl. However, I've adjusted the husband's schedule so that they do work and sleep in sync.

Sadly, I do not recall how exactly the husband joined. It was some kind of event, I believe, I think he was being chased by some raider, but I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that the reason I let him join was that Cassandra made him a husband of one of my (non-original) colonists.

Is there something I'm missing here, or is this because the code somehow penalizes villager pawns?

OFWG

There's a (as far as I know) hidden attribute in each relationship for how physically attracted they are to each other. They can completely adore each other and yet not get much lovin' because of the lack of physical attraction. Again, AFAIK.
Quote from: sadpickle on August 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
I like how they saw the naked guy with no food and said, "what he needs is an SMG."

Demoulius

In my current colony I actually have 4 pairs of (newly wed) married people. All joined having no relationship towards eachother. I noticed that 1 couple get some lovin' every other day, 1 couple has it very rarely. 1 couple I havent seen it happen at all yet and 1 couple has a night owl and non night owl person so havent slept together yet.

Im not sure what factors in here, but the couple that never gets lovin' are both quite old, so that might be a factor.

Tl;dr version. It differs from couple to couple as far as I can tell.