What Should Tynan Spend the Extra Money on?

Started by miah999, November 01, 2013, 08:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Should Tynan Spend the Extra Money on?

A new house approx. $200,000.00
2 (5.3%)
A new luxury car approx $150,000.00
1 (2.6%)
Invest it
4 (10.5%)
RimWorld 2
9 (23.7%)
A new super-computer!
3 (7.9%)
Guns to defend against raiders
4 (10.5%)
A mail-order bride (Now that the eclipse is over a slave trader should be by any day)
8 (21.1%)
Other
2 (5.3%)
A Lifetime Supply of Doritos and Mountian Dew
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

miah999

There is no way Tynan can spend nearly $300,000.00 (Kickstarter+Paypal) all on RimWorld. So what should he spend it on?

This is not to be taken to seriously, great/funny suggestions will be added to the poll.

miah999

Gazz

DeltaV

Pshh. 300,000 isn't a lot, just get five or six hydroponics tables up and running and you can get easily that much in a few cycles with enough traders stopping by.
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Tynan

Quote from: DeltaV on November 01, 2013, 08:47:38 PM
Pshh. 300,000 isn't a lot, just get five or six hydroponics tables up and running and you can get easily that much in a few cycles with enough traders stopping by.

Only in 232 :)

I was actually thinking of doing a Scrooge McDuck money-pit, but that's not really spending the money per se.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

miah999

Quote from: Tynan on November 02, 2013, 09:31:24 PM
I was actually thinking of doing a Scrooge McDuck money-pit, but that's not really spending the money per se.

You could probably have a few grand changed for Loonies, and fill a bathtub.

DeltaV

I've changed my mind: Use your money to buy all the swags.

All. The. Swags.

Quote from: Definition of "Swag"
Swag
noun
an ornamental festoon of flowers, fruit, and greenery.
"ribbon-tied swags of flowers"

EDIT: Either that, or buy a Yolo.

Quote from: Google seach "Definition of Yolo"
Yolo
Web definitions
YoLo Frozen Yogurt is a self-serve frozen yogurt business in Memphis, Tennessee. The business, which opened its doors in late 2010, now has nine locations in the Memphis area. ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YoLo [/quote
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

jjgoldman

In all seriousness I suggest investing it....in Ludeon Studios.

With 10k players already interested in his FIRST game, he should hire not only "experts", as he has to finish off Rimworld, but also some admin assistance so that instead of running off the post office, getting Visa payments sorted out, editing poor grammar on character submissions, or any general crap that any office worker can do, he's able to spend his time on the high value activities of planning and executing the process of making great games.

Zorbane

W1Z25

Gabriel_Braun

miah999

salt1219

huh down payment on a batcave isn't on the list for some reason.  over sight?

miah999

Quote from: salt1219 on November 03, 2013, 01:00:25 PM
huh down payment on a batcave isn't on the list for some reason.  over sight?

Sorry but the current Batcave prices are around $47,000,000.00, Tynan doesn't have enough for a down payment. And that doesn't include really awesome vehicles like the Batmobile, Batwing, Batcycle, Batcopter, Batboat, Batsub, Batjetpack, Batscooter, Batsegway, Batskates, etc....