Game breaking mod bug? Can't create bills? Menus not responding in game?

Started by reddcc, December 01, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddcc

I had a whole thing typed out and lost it, so here we go again.
I have a 2nd year colony that was working just fine with the mods I currently had installed. I added a few more mods on my last play and when returning to the game, two of my pawns were stuck "having a discussion" using a Mayor mod and would ignore their needs and their work until having a break down. I was able to sacrifice some progress and load a save so the two pawns weren't stuck and removed the Mayor mod, but now the menus won't work. I get the sound that something is being clicked on but the bills are invisible and nothing happens, whatever bills I did have there before are gone but the sorting arrows that determine the order were visible. If I clicked the arrows an old bill would pop up but not editable. The two pawns now ignore their needs but keep working even though their schedule is blanked/anything and everything has been deprioritized. I removed the mods that were added before the weirdness happened but nothing has changed. I also noticed that Birds and the Bees refuses to be removed and keeps popping back up with red letters each time I try to unsubscribe to it which you can see in the last list pic.
Here's my mod list including disabled mods (cannot add bills or delete bills). So far the tailor bench, the prothestics table, butcher table, electric stove are affected.

[attachment deleted due to age]

reddcc

This is what the broken menus look like

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Hi,
you are a forum breaking pawn who didn't even took a look at the stickies.
Please read the stickies and provide some better informations.

My car don't drive anymore and this pic's show how the car looks (sorry but in such theme sounds your posting more or less).

Maybe you remember what mod did add these bill previously.
Enable these mods, then try to delete the bill.
Better you enable all mod's you got before. It is maybe easier to find the issue before then when you got these error from missing mods.
When you disable mod's you need to be sure, nothing from that mod remains on your map or it cause error and can't be loaded anymore.

reddcc

Sorry, I haven't used forums much. Your response is a bit rude but I will try your suggestions, as well as read stickies. Thanks..

Canute

If you still got problems after all, please try to include logfiles.
Without these logfiles we just could watch your car from the distant outside.