[1.1] The Doctor's World (June 29, 2020)

Started by Dr_Zhivago, December 02, 2018, 03:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr_Zhivago

The Birds and the Bees - CF Patch has been released:

Adds reproductive organs for "The Birds and the Bees" with prosthetics based on "Cyber Fauna".

Tgr

I don't know if you take or want suggestions, but UN-Colony, Industrialization, Glass & Lights, Ancient Rim have some materials overlap (copper, concrete,
glass, etc.) and something's off with a handful of materials (high grade steel is weaker than regular steel when I have these enabled?)

Unfortunately I don't really know how to do this or I would do it.

Tgr

Additionally, coal chunks is implemented in Ancient Rim, and is a different material than coal from Medieval/Agracore's Simple Coal.

Canute

TREH,
if you didn't notice any material a mod add to the game is unique. Doesn't matter if it is coal or steel that is just the display name.
Only a few mod's are made to use stuff from other mods.
So basicly it happen when 3 mods add coal, you got 3 different coal type's ingame each one for their own use and they arn't exchangeable.

You should ask the mod author of these mod's if they could create a modcheck patch, so the other resources would be used instead to create a own new one.

Ofcourse you can try to create a own modpack, and manualy adjust all the resources by yourself like the Hardcore SK modpack did ! :-)

Tgr

Ah, I see. Reading about this, it is somewhat more complicated than I imagined.

Additionally if I am interpreting this correctly it would be somewhat more difficult if some materials are duplicated across more than one mod.

Canute

When a mod add some resources it add a defination like Mod1_coal and a name Coal.
A second mod made a similar resources Mod2_coal and name it Coal too.
They arn't duplicate since their defination are different.
You would need to remove the Mod2_coal defination, and adjust all entries at Mod2, that they use the Mod1_coal defination instead.

The mod author's don't like to use other mod's as requirements for their own mod. But some author's accept requests for patches or variants of their mod to use other mod resources.

Tgr

Right. I was under the impression this mod did patch some materials in that manner but looking at the change log it appears it is modifying other incompatibilities.

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: TREH on June 24, 2019, 08:48:49 PM
Right. I was under the impression this mod did patch some materials in that manner but looking at the change log it appears it is modifying other incompatibilities.

Idk if it was you on Steam, but I'm not opposed to altering mods in that manner, within reason. I just need some detailed info and links to the mods. Basically I need to know exactly the desired product, and the exact mods that create this behavior. Then I have to do testing and I can alter it to my desired standards, unless I find that it requires too much.

Tgr

Industrialization adds copper (material) and concrete (from cement mixer). Copper I don't believe has any specific purpose, though it makes concrete a required material for some poured floors.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1463579055

Ancient rim adds iron, bronze, copper and "coal chunks," though the Simple Coal author might already be looking into this. Copper in this mod is a generic material that is also used with iron (added by this mod) to smelt steel. Iron and bronze do not need to be changed.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1734135259

UN-Colony adds concrete (made at industrial machinery) for the construction of certain walls and ceilings, as well as glass slabs for the construction of glass objects.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1542036108

Glass + Lights adds its own glass production chain with two materials, glass and reinforced glass, which are used for walls.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1734135259

Essentially what would be ideal is if these duplicate materials were merged to simplify production chains and eliminate duplicates, a la Simple Coal. So you could make glass for Glass + Lights using the industrial machinery in UN-Colony, or concrete for UN-Colony using the cement mixer in Industrialization.

Dr_Zhivago

DocWorld has been updated:

Date Format: DD/MM/YYYY

**v1.0.11 (08/08/2019):**

Now requires being loaded below "Extended Storage Extended" and/or "Industrialisation" if the mod/s are used. This is due to patching patches.
Updated patch for "Glass+Lights" to reflect mod updates.
Removed "Colony Leadership" patch for sound errors, fixed by mod author.
Removed "VGPGardenFabrics_ThrumboExtension", author of VGP used my patch.
Removed "VGPGardenFabrics_AnimalCollabProj", author of VGP used my patch.
Added new "Beds" tab for all beds. Supported Mods: RIMKea, LoTR, [sd] goodnight, Vanilla Furniture Expanded/Medical Module
Added new "Storage" tab for all shelving furniture. Supported mods: LWM's Deep Storage, RimWriter, Vanilla Furniture Expanded, Extended Storage, Extended Storage Extended

IF "Ceiling Lights" is installed:
Moves all lights to the Lighting tab.

IF "Combat Extended" AND "[SYR] Individuality" are installed:
Patch 'Expert Shooter' accuracy bonus to be in line with Combat Extended. -Thanks to XeoNovaDan

IF "Expanded Woodworking" AND "Simple Chains: Leather" are installed:
Tanning liquor made from logs.

IF "Floor Lights" is installed:

IF "LWM's Deep Storage" is installed:
Adds categories and items to storage furniture for change to Vanilla as well as "VGP Garden Fabrics".

IF "Medical Training" AND "Thanks For All The Fish" are installed:
Removes fish from training recipe on medical training table.

IF "Outdoor Lighting" is installed:

IF "RIMkea" is installed:
Nerf values for work to build/comfort/beauty on furniture items.

IF "Soft Warm Beds" is installed:
Move beds to Beds tab.

IF "Un-Colony" AND "Glass+Lights" are installed:
Remove and replace all UN-Colony glass.

IF "Un-Colony" AND "Industrialisation" are installed:
Remove and replace all Industrialisation concrete.

IF "Vanilla Furniture Expanded" is installed:
Remove VFE category and put all furniture into their respective tabs.
Add recipes to stone campfire from mods: "Fertile Fields", "RazzleDazzle!", "Simple Chains: Leather".

IF "Vanilla Furniture Expanded" AND "Additional Joy Objects/Classic" are installed:
Remove VFE dartboard and arcade.

IF "Vanilla Furniture Expanded" AND "Industrial Age - Objects and Furniture" are installed:
Remove Industrial Age radio.

IF "Vanilla Furniture Expanded" AND "Misc. Training"/"Combat Training" are installed:
Remove VFE punching bag.

IF "VGP Garden Fabrics" AND "MendAndRecycle" are installed:
Remove salvage recipe from loom, as it is on tailoring bench, which seems more appropriate.

IF "ZARS Production Spots" AND "Thanks For All The Fish" OR "RimCuisine" are installed:
Move production spots into drop down designator from ZARS.

Quote from: TREH on June 25, 2019, 04:21:16 PM
Essentially what would be ideal is if these duplicate materials were merged to simplify production chains and eliminate duplicates, a la Simple Coal. So you could make glass for Glass + Lights using the industrial machinery in UN-Colony, or concrete for UN-Colony using the cement mixer in Industrialization.
I made patches for UN-Colony regarding Glass+Lights/Industrialisation. Ancient Rim was a bit more than I am willing to chew at the moment. I'd need to spend more time playing around with Ancient Rim to have it mesh well.

Dr_Zhivago

**v1.0.12 (21/08/2019):**

Now requires being loaded below "Gloomy Vanilla" if the mod is used. This is due to patching patches.
Changed all designation category def names to be unique and better support adapting mods into new categories.
Rewrote the "ClothBeds" modification so it is friendlier and nullified if using with other similar mods. Support for: Vanilla, Gloomy Furniture, RimJobWorld, RIMkea, Vanilla Furniture Expanded, Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Spacer Module.
Removes "Fences" designation category if not using any Fence mods.
Add dropdown designator for Vanilla standing lamps.
Updated AJO-Lite mod name in patches.
Updated "DubsBadHygiene_RFFertileFields" (irrigation sprinklers and composter now in "Farming" tab).
Updated "Glass+Lights_Lighting" (outdoor ground lamp in proper category and cieling lamps combined in one dropdown menu).
Updated "DubsSkyLights_Lighting" (updated lighting designation category name).
Updated "LWM Deep Storage" (patches better reflect storage categories and recent update, though this will likely need to be updated again very soon).

IF "Additional Joy Objects" lite/classic is/are installed:
Move painting easel to "joy" category.

IF "Centralized Climate Control" is installed:
Move all items to "Temperature" category.

IF "Complete Tech Solutions" is installed:
Move bed to "Beds" category.

IF "Dubs Bad Hygiene" is installed:
Put Ceiling fans into dropdown designator.

IF "Fast Regen" is installed:
Move beds to "Beds" category.

IF "Glitter Tech"/"Glitter Tech (No Surgery)" is installed:
Move beds and lights to respective categories.

IF "Gloomy Vanilla" is installed:
Move lights to "Lighting" and fences to "Fences" category.

IF "Glowstone" is installed:
Move lights into their respective category, and remove designation category from mod.

IF "RimJobWorld" is installed:
Move beds to "Beds" category.

IF "Sparkling Worlds" is installed:
Move bed to "Beds" category.

IF "Steam Light" is installed:
Move lights into their respective category.

IF "Vanilla Fences" is installed:
Moves fences to "Fences" tab.

IF "Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Spacer Module" is installed:
Remove VFE category and put all furniture into their respective categories.

IF "VGP Fabrics" AND "MendandRecycle" are installed:
Remove salvaging from Loom.

IF "VGP Fabrics" AND "SeedsPlease" are installed:
Clean up storage categories.

IF "RF Fertile Fields" AND "SeedsPlease" are installed:
Move seeds production bench to "farming" category.

IF "RimCuisine 2" and/or the sub-mods are installed:
Create new category called "Culinary" and move all cooking/brewing items into it. Remove RC2 designation category.

IF "RIMkea" is installed:
Put Shainbrait and Kageshain lights into dropdown designators.

IF "Wall Sun Lamp" is installed:
Move lights into their respective category, if "Fertile Fields" is installed the Sun Lamp goes into farming category.

IF "ZARS Production Spots" AND "RimCuisine 2" are installed:
Move production spots into drop down designator from ZARS, move brewing/butcher spots to "Culinary" category, and remove excess brewing spot from RC2.

Amnesia has been updated:

Added Mod Support for: RimCuisine 2

Dr_Zhivago

The Birds and the Bees - CF Patch has been updated:

Adds Archotech reproductive organs for "The Birds and the Bees" with prosthetics based on "Cyber Fauna".

**v1.0.13 (17/09/2019):**

Added new "Husbandry" tab for all agriculture/livestock. Supported mods: Dubs Bad Hygiene, FishIndustry, [RF] Fertile Fields [1.0], SeedsPlease, VGP Garden Tools, Wall Sun Lamp
Vanilla standing lamps are combined into dropdown designator.
Vanilla butcher table and vent are 'stuffed'.
Vanilla lights are now more efficient, this replaces the need for "Chickens Effecient Light".
Updated "LWM Deep Storage" designation category patches.
Updated "Glass+Lights" patches. Glass is a common ingredient in lights. Supported mods: Additional Joy Objects (classic/lite), Industrial Age - Objects and Furniture, RIMkea, Vanilla Furniture Expanded, Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Spacer Module

IF "Dubs Bad Hygiene" is installed:
'Stuff' the SewageOutlet.

IF "Expanded Woodworking" AND "Survivalist's Additions" are installed:
Enables building with the wood types from "Expanded Woodworking".

IF "FishIndustry" is installed:
Rotatable AquacultureBasin, changed designation category, and new art assets applied (FishingPier, FishingPierSpawner, MenuIcon_FishingPierSpawner, MicroFungus).

IF "Floored" is installed:
Group floor types into dropdown designators and match textures if using "Simply More Bridges".

IF "Industrialisation" is installed:
Patch Vanilla paved tile flooring to use concrete.

IF "Large Animal Beds" is installed:
Added support for pet beds, they will stay in Large Animal Beds designation category.

IF "More Furniture [1.0]" is installed:
Groups the "More Furniture" carpet with the vanilla carpet.

IF "[1.0] RimCuisine 2 Core" is installed:
Change biome foraged foods.

IF "[1.0] RimCuisine 2 Core" AND "[RF] Realistic Planets [1.0]" are installed:
Change biome foraged foods, and include agriculture patch to RF biomes.

IF "Simple Concrete" AND "Simply More Bridges" are installed:
Replace the cost of concrete bridges with concrete.

IF "Simply More Bridges" AND "Industrialisation"/"Simple Concrete" AND "Roads of the Rim" are installed:
Replace/add texture and recipe for Concrete bridges.

IF "Vanilla Armour Expanded" AND "NightVision" are installed:
Remove NightVision goggles from NV, VAE has a pair(check the NV settings for allowing nightvision goggles).

IF "VGP Fabrics" AND "RimCuisine 2" are installed:
Replace flax plant harvest with raw flax.

IF "VGP Fabrics" AND "RimCuisine 2" AND "SeedsPlease" are installed:
Add rot to flax plant.

IF "VGP Garden Canning" is installed:
Moves items to "Culinary" designation category.

IF "VGP Garden Drinks" is installed:

IF "VGP Garden Gourmet" is installed:
'Stuffs' the VGP-GG worktables.

IF "VGP Soylent Production" is installed:

IF "VGP Garden Tools" is installed:
Moves items to "Husbandry" designation category and adds dropdown designators.

IF "Smoked meat" is installed:

Rolling Table has been updated:

Textures have been reworked and RimCuisine 2 compatibility included.

Dr_Zhivago

**v1.0.15 (08/10/2019):**

Updated "FishIndustry" patch, the pier is now masked and 'stuffed'.
Updated "Glass+Lights_GlassRequisites" patch, mods additionally supported: Ceiling Light [1.0], Clutter "The Door Stuff", Clutter "Windows Stuff", Dubs Bad Hygiene, Glitter Tech, Static Quality Plus 1.2, Wall Light.
Updated "GloomyVanilla_DesignationCategory" patch, supports "Gloomy Vanilla Overhaul".
Updated "VGP Garden Gourmet" patch, canning stove and candy table are now masked textures.

IF "Ceramics" AND "[RF] Fertile Fields [1.0]"/"Expanded Woodworking" are installed:
Add most recipes to RockMill from [RF]FF. Add fiber recipe to woodworking tables from Expanded Woodworking.

IF "[TWC]Cupro's Stones 1.0" AND "MBS Faux Rock (Un-Unofficial) with smoothing" are installed:
Change textures used to match cupro stones for Faux Rock.

IF "[TWC]Cupro's Stones 1.0" AND "Simply More Bridges" are installed:
Add all stone types to bridges and match stone colors.

IF "Expanded Roofing" is installed:
Get rid of the annoying square shadows with glass roof.

IF "Expanded Woodworking" AND "[RF] Fertile Fields [1.0]" are installed:
'Stuffs' the compost bin and applies texture masks.

IF "High Density Hydroponics" is installed:
Move hydroponics to Husbandry designation category.

IF "More Hydroponics" is installed:
Move items to "Husbandry" designation category.

IF "[WD] Reinforced Doors 1.0" AND "Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Spacer Module" are installed:
Move reinforced doors into the same research requirements as reinforced walls.

IF "RoofBomb" is installed:
Make IEDs a research prerequisite.

IF "Vanilla Fences" OR "Vanilla Fences (Fence Tab)" are installed:
Keep fences in "Fences" designation category.

IF "Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Production" is installed:
Move items to "Culinary" designation category.

IF "Zen Garden" is installed:
Reorder Zen designation category.

IF "Zen Garden" AND "GloomyFurniture" are installed:
Move Zen Garden decor to Gloomy decoration category, and remove Zen category.

Rolling Table has been updated:

"Smokeleaf Industry Reborn" compatibility included.

Dr_Zhivago

Dr_Zhivago

Amnesia has been updated.
Code rewritten. New license.

Rolling Table has been updated.
New textures and new license.