Training for colonists and opponents to deal with themselves on fire

Started by drago888, January 01, 2019, 07:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drago888

It annoys me non stop that all humans(colonist or enemies) like to parade their burning fingers to everyone around them. (Hey, hey, runs towards them and says "look at my burning fingers. isn't it beautiful?"

Will like to suggest having a research that will teach colonists how to deal with situation of been on fire.  Example rolling on the ground to try to extinguish the fire. It is okay for those with the training but non experienced to still behave as per what currently is happening.

For those who had experienced it before, can let the colonist lay prone (instead of running around and I assume that lying prone had a massive to hit penalty) to simulate rolling on the ground (provided there is no burning fuel on the ground) while waiting for the fire to die out.

As currently, to me, the most overpowered weapon is any weapon that can set person on fire. Once on fire, they can't do anything and still remains a huge target. Most cases after been on fire, that person is considered down for combat