Let colonist able to start fire & something that relate to it

Started by kornpat_2002, January 02, 2019, 06:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kornpat_2002

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1607884210&searchtext=
This topic based on this mod, if this topic doesn't get to the main game yet, check it out (It's not mine though).
*This mod called Ignite Everything.
*What it does? It let colonist start fire by themselves not just Molotov.
*Why? because it make sense to start a wild forest fire
I've enlisted every way you can start a fire

• Pyromaniac
  • Some raider
  • Molotov
  • Thunder
  • Got a chair in the room and accidentally switch the air conditioner to 270 C
  • Camp fire, if it says so
  • ฺBoom boom wet battery
  • Explosive when died but the species still survive for no reason animal
  • Dev mode
  • Mods!
*I think it should let you burn corpse, but doing that could looked uncivilized and gives mood penalty.
*There should be a proper burning place to cross that "Sh*t we burn our friend cause there are no spaces left" penalty.
*Still! bury should be better because it give a mood boost,burning them shouldn't get buff because i feel it must be out tiered.
*So crematorium will be suck from now on, I want to suggest something more.
*Cremate body will give fertilizer, I don't sure if it should give mood boost, Let your souls mate become one with the land and help yourself live could be romantic, but it feels bad in the other ways.
*Burn tree could give you some fertilizer, should be less than animals for balance sake.
*Add ability to fertilize those f******* soil (My desert dude want strawberry ) , except for some floor like Ice/Sand. It will take sometime to get fertile but not suck as moisture pump
*Also buff moisture pump, it take years to just dry that much land.

There should be a lot of content that can relate to this idea, but figure it yourself.
I mean no offense, even it look like to, it don't, I just bad at writing