[MOD COLLECTION] Evul Development Corporation

Started by Evul, July 12, 2014, 06:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Description:
Instead of releasing mods under different names and topics I decided to release mods under one topic and that is this is this topic. The Evul Development Corporation with some humor and "product" descriptions on each mod i present new furniture, buildings and items to RimWorld. The product catalog is just below and let me know if I can do anything or if you have any questions. You can also call our support they will probably answer your call as soon as possible within a month or two!

Welcome to Evul Development Corporation
"Your Cold Blue Star on the Horizon"

CEO: Evul (Lead Developer)

Products:

Have one of our subsidiary visit you!

Evul Development Corporation have allot of subsidiary cause we care about employment and you! There for have we established trade convoys across the galaxy. But not until now have we convoys in the outer rim! Our subsidiary trainer offer many different good! From colonial defensive equipment, to glitterworld medical supplies!
"EDC we bring goods to your spaceport."

Download EDC Trader
Compatible: Alpha 8
Version: 1.00
Features: Adds a new trader that sells completely random objects.

Thin Tables

Evul Development Corporation is proud to present you with TABLES! Yes thin and usable tables! In good enough quality and they come with different colors and material! They are excellent gathering spots for your colonists and also a good place to eat your nutrient paste!

Download EDC Tables
Features: Adds 4 tables of 1x4, 1x3, 1x2, 1x1.

Security Armor Vest

In cooperation with Ludeon Colonial Defence; Evul Development Corporation have developed a Security Armor Vest for the safety of you and your fellow security officers. The vest offers excellent protection against bullets, stabbings and beatings and comes in a few but fantastic collection of colours. The vest also comes with a the printed label SECURITY to clearly indicate that the person wherrying the vest that he works with security and nothing else.
Warning the vest do not protect against head, feet, leg, hand, arm, teeth, groin and finger injuries including stabbings gun shots or other traumas. It does not protect against point blank or side bullets, stabbings and beatings. It does not protect against biohasards radionation or toxins . Don't were the west during a hurricane.

Download EDC Security Armor Vest
Features: Adds a armor vest with a label saying SECURITY.

Larger Plant Pots

Been in need of a way to make a nice garden and haven't had any tools to make it happen? We have the a solution. 3x1 and 2x1 Plant pots from Evul Development Corporation two top of the line plant potts ready to be used by your colony in any type of material! Call now and make your colony look like new again! Tyniana: say that this is the best product she ever used and 100% recommend it to other colonial companies!

Download EDC Plat Pot
Features: Adds two new plant pots 3x1 and 2x1.

Donate:

Salano

Title says "EVIL Dev corp". Shouldn't it be "EVUL"?

Evul

Autocorrect still don't recognize Evul as a word on my computer...

IWannaChaos

I can see a use for the plant pots you made (more plants) but does the Advanced Comms Console do anything special compared to the stock one?

Evul

Nope. It is a cooms console with a nother texture. If you have a idea on a bonus or something for it please let me know :)

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Evul

Yes but i wont be updating it anymore. So i exported out the items that have vanilla style texture and fixed them up.

mrofa

Evul

mrofa

Evul

Haha I will continue the E-furniture project here anyway. :)

Viceroy

Market analysts predict a disturbing lack of end-tables and egg-chairs in almost EVERY settlement on the planet surface Herr CEO. This could be the ideal time for the Evul-End-Table(tm) to release! Also Evul-Egg-Chairs(tm)!
Dog goes moo!

mrofa

IWannaChaos

Quote from: Evul on July 13, 2014, 04:08:24 AM
Nope. It is a cooms console with a nother texture. If you have a idea on a bonus or something for it please let me know :)
Since it's bigger it could keep traders in range for longer periods of time or maybe just increase the frequency of trade ships being nearby.

StorymasterQ

Evul, was it you who made Mod Tables? Add it here!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here