[MOD COLLECTION] Evul Development Corporation

Started by Evul, July 12, 2014, 06:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Quote from: StorymasterQ on July 13, 2014, 10:55:59 PM
Evul, was it you who made Mod Tables? Add it here!

When the artsource for the current tables is out :)

Quote from: Viceroy on July 13, 2014, 09:34:37 AM
Market analysts predict a disturbing lack of end-tables and egg-chairs in almost EVERY settlement on the planet surface Herr CEO. This could be the ideal time for the Evul-End-Table(tm) to release! Also Evul-Egg-Chairs(tm)!

I will see what i can do. :)

Viceroy

Quote from: mrofa on July 13, 2014, 09:45:36 AM
Whats a end table ?

See what I mean?! This poor soul does not even know what an end table is!

My dear gentleman/lady the end table is a marvelous piece of engineering, nay! ART! End tables are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.

It is well known that evil can only take hold and prosper with 1 to 2 end tables per registered chair in a 17:6 ratio to fire escapes! This is proven by Sciencetm

@Evul: In a related note, is it possible to make a prisoner 'bed' that looks like a chair and then make this 'bed' capable of blasting the person using it with fire as a means of execution and body disposal all-in-one Dr. Evil style?
Dog goes moo!

mrofa

Ohh you mean small tables, yehh didnt know they are named end table and  i did like 6 textures of them, damn you learn new things everyday :D
Kirid did a nice on for e-furniture with lamp on it :D
QuoteIn a related note, is it possible to make a prisoner 'bed' that looks like a chair and then make this 'bed' capable of blasting the person using it with fire as a means of execution and body disposal all-in-one Dr. Evil style?

This can be done but the  excecution part needs a .dll
All i do is clutter all around.

Evul

Quote from: mrofa on July 14, 2014, 09:04:50 AMThis can be done but the  excecution part needs a .dll

yes and that is hard, atleast for me.

Viceroy

No problemo, merely throwing outlandish furniture ideas out there. :)

I do hope you don't mind it. I do so enjoy having variety when building my base. Another kinda technical example of such an idea would be making it possible to build a statue that looks like a marble version of a certain character. Or even just constructing a 'hologram emitter' and then making it display a 'statue' of a character as they look when you select them. Alternatively a hologram emitter could be used to distract enemies by creating false targets in a firefight.

Again these are merely idead and such, not even really a request as much as it is just asking out of a technical perspective if such things are even possible as things stand at present.

Another thing would be a 'light' that is essentially a 'freezer' and anything withing its radius never decays or decays slowly. I have often found myself wanting to build freezer rooms. Coupled with this is an actual request (hence the separate paragraph) for something akin to a 'meat hook' that is a furniture you place that automatically stores muffalo corpses and selectively other corpses. For use in a butcher shop.

I guess that's it for today's episode :P
Dog goes moo!

mrofa

Its like you are quoting stuff from my mod ;p

QuoteAnother thing would be a 'light' that is essentially a 'freezer' and anything withing its radius never decays or decays slowly. I have often found myself wanting to build freezer rooms. Coupled with this is an actual request (hence the separate paragraph) for something akin to a 'meat hook' that is a furniture you place that automatically stores muffalo corpses and selectively other corpses. For use in a butcher shop.

That is cool idea actually, still need a .dll to do but, it could detect any meal type in like 3 squares and freeze them( reseting thier spoil timer if its possible will need to check that), and slowing every pawn type in its range.
Will look into it when i complete my comms unit code and if im lucky with it  will send evul the dll for it :D

Evul

The focus of the mod will still be as close to vanilla as possible. Modified vanilla furniture. :)

mrofa

Evul

Now!
I have this mods up and running again. will add more when the time comes. But first of i wanted to have the flower pots to my colonies. :P

Herc18

You should add the advance conse with the ability to call traders to you but it attracts Raiders also :) something along those lines anyway :P
What has been, will be again.

Evul

Nice idea BUT, i don't have the C# ability for that i'm afraid :(

SleepyFox

Will this be updated to Alpha 8? I love the idea of the pots, and it's certainly a lot nicer an option than using expensive hydroponics tables for 'planters'!
Streaming Games 24/7 @ InsomniacGamers.net

Evul

Yes as soon as I have the art source and when I'm done with the warrior.

SleepyFox

Do you need the art source 100% or does color-matching the current pot's palette in a paint program not yielding satisfactory results?
Streaming Games 24/7 @ InsomniacGamers.net

Evul

Whant the current pot so I can do a variant of it :) Also for colour.