[1.0] Pawn Badge - US Army Enlisted Rank Insignias (Sub-Mod)

Started by erecinto, April 28, 2019, 07:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erecinto

[1.0] Pawn Badge - US Army Enlisted Rank Insignias (Sub-Mod)
By erecinto

Description
This is a sub mod for rangelreale's Pawn Badge mod, it adds US Army enlisted ranks to rimworld. I've also made: US Officer Ranks and USMC Enlisted Ranks.
If anyone has a request, let me know and I'll get working on it.

Current Suggestions I'm working on:
WW2 Wehrmacht ranks

For images, check out my Steam Workshop:

Requirements
Hugslib
Pawn Badge

Download Link
Download is attached below

[attachment deleted due to age]

erecinto

[1.0] Pawn Badge - US Officer Rank Insignias (Sub-Mod)
By erecinto

Description
This is a sub mod for rangelreale's Pawn Badge mod, it adds US Officer ranks to rimworld. I've also made: US Army and USMC Enlisted Ranks.

WW2 Wehrmacht ranks

Requirements
Hugslib
Pawn Badge

Download Link

erecinto

[1.0] Pawn Badge - USMC Enlisted Rank Insignias (Sub-Mod)
By erecinto

Description
This is a sub mod for rangelreale's Pawn Badge mod, it adds USMC enlisted rank insignias to rimworld. I've also made: US Army enlisted and officer Rank mods.

WW2 Wehrmacht ranks

Requirements
Hugslib
Pawn Badge

Download Link

TheDeathOfAStar

I know, I know. Before anyone points me to the direction of the timestamp, just know I think this mod is worth a minor necro...

But THANK YOU! I have been giving my violence-capable pawns military ranking since I started playing Rimworld and have always had trouble "eyeballing" who specializes in what. This simplifies my issues since I categorize my pawns according to non-intellectual/non-social (enlisted) vs intellectual/social (officer), then promoting them further by their major production skill levels and passions. In fact, on my off-day I made a spreadsheet for both enlisted & officer promotional requirements to further enhance my immersion.

I wish you had also done Warrant Officer insignia, but I'll settle this time. Lol

Thanks again

Edit: I just looked at the threads and see the outcome of this "necro". Before anyone ostracizes me, understand that this "necro" gives this mod more recognition than making a shallow topic thanking a modder I don't even remember the name to. So feel free to shun me, I'll leave my Amish clothes at home next time.

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: TheDeathOfAStar on September 05, 2019, 12:13:41 PM
I know, I know. Before anyone points me to the direction of the timestamp, just know I think this mod is worth a minor necro...

But THANK YOU! I have been giving my violence-capable pawns military ranking since I started playing Rimworld and have always had trouble "eyeballing" who specializes in what. This simplifies my issues since I categorize my pawns according to non-intellectual/non-social (enlisted) vs intellectual/social (officer), then promoting them further by their major production skill levels and passions. In fact, on my off-day I made a spreadsheet for both enlisted & officer promotional requirements to further enhance my immersion.

I wish you had also done Warrant Officer insignia, but I'll settle this time. Lol

Thanks again

Edit: I just looked at the threads and see the outcome of this "necro". Before anyone ostracizes me, understand that this "necro" gives this mod more recognition than making a shallow topic thanking a modder I don't even remember the name to. So feel free to shun me, I'll leave my Amish clothes at home next time.

Not a necro-post at all, you're just posting as normal.

These kind of mods are the type that get me fired up to finish up my uniform mods, sadly I've just been so busy! Good work erecinto, lots of research had to be done for these