An Idea for the Spaceship

Started by RyzenVyzen, January 02, 2019, 09:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyzenVyzen

Think of the orbital trade thingy but you have it on the spaceship after you construct it. This would give the player access to trade with other ships and with other planets, which could be a good opportunity for new tech and cool items STUFF maybe something to blow up another planet. I'm imagining controlling the colonists aboard the spaceship similar to how caravans work. While aboard the spaceship the colonists could be attacked by space pirates giving the player a whole new way to do combat with spaceships, you could maybe even add types of weapons to it and decorate the inside. Building the spaceship would have to be a little different as well. I think hydroponics would be needed and lots of more optional choices of things to be added to the spaceship.

As for an ending to the game, I know building the spaceship is sort of meant to be an ending to the game. Having all this come to you after you make the spaceship would take that ending feeling away. but thats okay i think it would be fun lol