The Prototype Pack

Started by DeltaV, November 01, 2013, 08:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaV

So, does the prototype pack come out at the same time as the game does, or did I miss an email at some point? I'll admit, I'm nearly as excited for the 'zombie tactical sim' and 'starship constructor', unfinished as they may be, as I am for the RimWorld release :P
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Kingmal

I'd think so. Chances are when the game finally is released we'll get it in a download. Said download will probably include the prototypes.
Proud member of Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.

Sirius Cybernetics Corporation - First against the wall when the revolution comes!

Dragula

Quote from: DeltaV on November 01, 2013, 08:41:09 PM
So, does the prototype pack come out at the same time as the game does, or did I miss an email at some point? I'll admit, I'm nearly as excited for the 'zombie tactical sim' and 'starship constructor', unfinished as they may be, as I am for the RimWorld release :P
Was wondering that myself. It would definitely satisfy the hunger untill we get RW.
Would be cool to play the school sim for a bit too, making a completely out-of-whack school :)

British

That's actually a good question.

The distribution of RimWorld will most likely have to be handled separately, since the prototypes are not included in every single tier...

Tynan

The Prototype Pack will come with the game for Influencer+ backers. It's already packaged up nicely.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

British

I hope there is cute flowers on the package...
And kitten too !

Dragula

And a white rhino, uuh Unicorn!

nnescio

No, a boomrat!

(with a clock inside the package.)

(Disclaimer: The above is not meant to be taken seriously.)

Littica

Ah the cute little Boomrat, catagarised in the same catarory of animal as the Rabbit that was encountered by a rather unusual band of Knights, a CAFAOMD or Cute and ferocious animals of mass destruction... though the Boomrat needs not a Holy Hand grenade to defeat the creature does tend to end the same way.

Quite explosively.