[1.0] Zetrith's Multiplayer

Started by Zetrith, December 16, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graf_Arboni

Quote from: Graf_Arboni on January 25, 2019, 10:46:59 AM
Hello. I tried this mod with my friend and its works, but Arbiter everytime crashes after hosting and our game is unstable. Each 2-3 minutes we must do resync. What can I do with this problem?
Could you send me your arbiter log? See https://github.com/Zetrith/Multiplayer/wiki/FAQ for file locations.
[/quote]

There is my arbiter log

[attachment deleted due to age]

planofatak

I'm having trouble getting this working - I have followed the instructions but get mod mismatch, though we aren't using any other mods!

any hints as to what I'm doing wrong - others can join the game fine.

the file path is steamlibrary>steamapps>common>rimworld>mods>multiplayer

planofatak

sorry, meant to post this in reference to the above as well.

we are both using 0.4.4 and 1.0.2150

Booyaka

Hi,
Is there a way to stop the game from spamming your desktop with Items?

Willmann881

I'm having an issue with caravans.  I've attached a short video of the issue. This happens in single, and multiplayer whenever i have the multiplayer mod enabled.  Disabling, fixes it.  JecsTools only adds a harmless post fix.

Reaper142

Absolutely loving this, played several hours with quite a few mods, and had nothing but a stable experience, 10/10.
I own the game via forum and steam, but normally am playing the steam version. I have given a friend of mine a copy of my direct download version for him to try out, and wanted to play multiplayer with him. We are on the same version of game and mod, but we're required to play through direct, since I'm using my steam copy.

I am curious if there is a way to force direct IP while hosting, a bit of an explanation:
When I try to host via "Direct" only, I get a message "Server started. Can't bind direct", and my friend is unable to join.
I have forwarded ports, I have exceptions in my firewall, and I have ran as admin, but for the life of me I cannot seem to host via direct, it seems to revert to my local IP rather than external, is there some way I can fix this?

P.S Playing with a second friend through steam works flawlessly, it's only when using direct.

Whydew

Quote from: Reaper142 on February 14, 2019, 07:25:05 AM
Absolutely loving this, played several hours with quite a few mods, and had nothing but a stable experience, 10/10.
I own the game via forum and steam, but normally am playing the steam version. I have given a friend of mine a copy of my direct download version for him to try out, and wanted to play multiplayer with him. We are on the same version of game and mod, but we're required to play through direct, since I'm using my steam copy.

I am curious if there is a way to force direct IP while hosting, a bit of an explanation:
When I try to host via "Direct" only, I get a message "Server started. Can't bind direct", and my friend is unable to join.
I have forwarded ports, I have exceptions in my firewall, and I have ran as admin, but for the life of me I cannot seem to host via direct, it seems to revert to my local IP rather than external, is there some way I can fix this?

P.S Playing with a second friend through steam works flawlessly, it's only when using direct.

Try using hamachi if you havent already

Bobylein

I love this mod, we played now for 4 hours straight without any problem, it just works so well! even with steam and direct connections mixed.

Thanks for the work you've done!

Ciabat

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !  I waited for this from the start,  PvP will be great !! I love you all guys !

KeeKeeindahood

I don't see the multiplayer tab but I have activated the mod and it's right under core. What should I do?

Drglord

So great mod loving it. Even though not being 100% compatible with mods which i understand is impossible. The problem is that i see in the compatible excel sheet that is fully compatible with expanded roofing yet i am unable to make transparent roofing... kinda like with stuffed floors... (which i know is incompatible)

pengyuenhao

how can i get Assembly-CSharp_public.dll ?
i can't find it~!Please help me , thx

Borschik

Are there any good antilag/boostfps mods that work in multiplayer? My server start having some lag at boosted speeds

R e h a n

can i use it with virtual server? i cant connected to any games coz i only have mobile hotspot :(

Reaper142

Quote from: Whydew on February 15, 2019, 06:41:05 AM
Try using hamachi if you havent already

We did attempt this but a similar problem occurs, seems the game binds to my local IP (192. etc) instead of Hamachi. I think the issue is on my end somewhere but I'm yet to fix it.