[1.0] Zetrith's Multiplayer

Started by Zetrith, December 16, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetrith

Quote from: awildlurker on December 23, 2018, 01:33:33 AM
How do i make replays also im only playing with core and multiplayer
Here's some info about replays: https://github.com/Zetrith/Multiplayer/wiki/Replays
The issue with walls is fixed in the latest version.
https://github.com/Zetrith/Multiplayer/releases/tag/v0.2

NemesisN

Quote from: Bluntflame on December 16, 2018, 04:55:20 PM
RimWorld 1.0.2059 rev1005
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit()
Verse.Root:Start()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start()

Player's username: CODEX
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
Multiplayer.Client.Multiplayer:.cctor()

Does not connect

You are using a pirated game that is why it does not connect. Username: "Codex" is a dead giveaway
Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

xST0rM

Zetrith is dev mode supported in multiplayer version 0.2?

squishyMage

Just wanted to thank you for the new version in time for Christmas! Husband and I are going to spend the whole day playing Rimworld together.

ctgill

I've always been skeptical of the multiplayer mode for Rimworld anytime it's suggested I usually brush it off like most. However after seeing what it added to Prison Architect the ability to share the experiences of having to deal with trouble prisoners and other such events that story wise are nothing compared to a Rough Random Randy run... I'm open to changing.
Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "This Land.".

Rift31

How much data does this use per hour?

Zetrith

Quote from: Rift31 on December 26, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
How much data does this use per hour?
The mod is very lightweight. The most data is used when someone connects and the savefile is sent, which is usually around a megabyte. As for the gameplay, it depends, but somewhere around 2 megabytes in both directions would be the maximum. The host acts as a relay, so his usages would be multiplied by the player count.

assasinwar9

just wanted to say thank you for the work and effort you put into this :) a true dream come true, i look forward to you making even more progress!

looking forward to pvp when you make it do able :)

5KScar

This is amazing. Needs more attention!

Zetrith

notfood

5KScar

Hosting a server with 40+ mods with 3 other people, very stable.
Don't forget to join the discord :)

laser50

Quote from: 5KScar on January 04, 2019, 09:20:22 AM
Hosting a server with 40+ mods with 3 other people, very stable.
Don't forget to join the discord :)

It'd be really nice to know the mods you're using that are stable, I love mods, I'd rather play with some but I am unsure which will work and which will desync the crap out of it.

Also would any one know if the storyteller works on 2 maps if you have 2 camps? I have been screwed over on my starting map but the other seems to get no attention from the storyteller.

5KScar

I have heard that the storyteller only works on the first colony.
And if you want to see my modpack you'll find it in the discord channel #servers.

notfood

I played a very long session under high ping, lots of xml mods and even a couple of assembly mods and I'm very impressed by the results. Kudos to you, this makes RimWorld very fun together. I really really hope Tynan is watching this project because it should be the next step to take. Out of the 3 Multiplayer mods that came to be this is really the best, very good polish, good desync handling and the steam integration is ideal.

Thank you for this amazing experience.

What should I watch/do to make my assembly mods compatible with multiplayer?