[1.0] Zetrith's Multiplayer

Started by Zetrith, December 16, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senio

Senio

Nar

So uh. Seeing a question not getting answered. This mod IS still getting worked on right? Its not abandoned or anything? I just wanted to know so I knew if all I needed to do was wait or do something about it.

Adamiks

Quote from: Onasaki on April 20, 2019, 08:24:29 PM
While this mod is pretty cool. I'm having issues trying to get it to actually work. Me and a friend tried to connect, first with me hosting, and then with them hosting. Neither of us were connecting to the other, and would just sit there. Though I was using a steam version of Rimworld, they're using a non-steam version.

This is without any other mod active. The github page mentions port forwarding, but I've never needed to port forward before, when doing other kinds of things like this. Like the Phi Server never had any problems.

Any ideas?

Me and my friend are having basically the same issue. I have non-steam version, he has steam version. When he tried to connect directly to my hosted game, his game crashes before it loads. When i try to join his game, it just never connects.

Any fixes, please?

brucethemoose

Quote from: Nar on May 20, 2019, 04:00:48 PM
So uh. Seeing a question not getting answered. This mod IS still getting worked on right? Its not abandoned or anything? I just wanted to know so I knew if all I needed to do was wait or do something about it.

It is, but pretty much all discussion happens in the Discord server atm. It's linked a few posts back.

Aekiel

I'm playing this mod with my other half and it's going well with only a few de-syncs. However, we don't seem to be getting any raids and when I've tried to spawn some in with dev mode it hasn't done anything or logged anything in the debug log.

Is this a known issue or is there anything I can do to fix it? I'd like to not lose this map as we've spent a few days working on it.