[Unfinished Mod] (Alpha 3) Bone mod: Spooky Scary stuff.

Started by Vilusia, March 25, 2014, 06:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilusia

Quote from: Architect on April 22, 2014, 06:04:05 PM
Quote from: Vilusia on April 22, 2014, 05:53:48 PM
Oh god there are so many errors. I might have to remake the whole mod from the beginning.

Do you need a hand? I'm happy to help if I can.
If I do I'll let you know, thanks.

Check out Bone Mod! Updates almost daily.

Technotica

You know, this mode reminds me of the Reavers in Firefly. Now if those bones would slowly make the colonists crazy and devolve them into cannibals... all the bad moodlets becoming good and all the good moodlets bad...

That would be fun wouldn't it? 

Wouldn't it?

Architect

Quote from: Technotica on April 23, 2014, 04:36:21 AM
You know, this mode reminds me of the Reavers in Firefly. Now if those bones would slowly make the colonists crazy and devolve them into cannibals... all the bad moodlets becoming good and all the good moodlets bad...

That would be fun wouldn't it? 

Wouldn't it?

Oh my god, if we could put pax into the air... 90% just die, 10% go mad and become Reavers... (I am assuming you have seen the firefly film here :P)
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

JKTD1919

I hope Vilusia still cares about this mod! Would be a shame for it to die.
Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

Vilusia

Quote from: JKTD1919 on July 06, 2014, 07:55:55 PM
I hope Vilusia still cares about this mod! Would be a shame for it to die.
I'm remaking the mod for the latest version of Rim World. Sorry for letting it die like that :)

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Vilusia

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Vilusia

Sorry for the old bump but I plan on remaking this whole mod for the latest version of Rimworld. It might take a while, but I'll get it done. I'm back :D

Vilusia

Work is going nicely! Thanks to the help of a handful of discord goers I have been able to remake most of the mod. I'm planning on adding more than originally planned though.

Here is a screen shot of what we have so far:

Bluntflame

Wait, your getting back into this mod? Cool! Hope it is pretty in depth!