Missing config folder on Mac

Started by mistletoe, December 15, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistletoe

I'm trying to find my config file to re-enable dev mode, but I can't track it down anywhere.

When I try to open it from the log I get this message:
The files /Users/xxxxxx/Library/Application and /Applications/Support/RimWorld do not exist.

I've gone through my Library folder in areas where others have found their files (application support, caches, etc.) to no prevail. I've tried searching for the file that needs to be deleted, but I can't find it anywhere.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: mistletoe on December 15, 2018, 05:14:20 PM
I'm trying to find my config file to re-enable dev mode, but I can't track it down anywhere.

When I try to open it from the log I get this message:
The files /Users/xxxxxx/Library/Application and /Applications/Support/RimWorld do not exist.

I've gone through my Library folder in areas where others have found their files (application support, caches, etc.) to no prevail. I've tried searching for the file that needs to be deleted, but I can't find it anywhere.

Have you tried to use the menu option in game to find the save game folder? Click that, then go up one hierarchy level. Think you should then see it there. (if game is setup the same way as the Windows version)

mistletoe

I have looked in there, it says that it is located in /Library/Application Support/Rimworld but when I go to Application support there is no folder called rimworld.