Error with my electric smelter (1.0 with mods)

Started by Hestrod, December 01, 2019, 04:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hestrod

(I speak spanish, so, if you see an error or broken english, i very sorry).
My problem is that I have told my settlers that, when there are pieces of metal, they found them with THAT smelter; but, I've been monitoring the area for a while, and they haven't done anything, there are still pieces of metal in my stocpile zone, and I don't know if this is a problem of mine, the game, or some mod. Just in case, I have a mod called "Steel Slag Buff", which, honestly, I don't remember what it does, but I do remember that it has to do with metal (its name indicates it, so ...). I have my pieces of metal in a stockpile zone. I need to have it in a Dumping stockpile zone?
Thanks for read it.

Canute

Hi,
another one who post without reading stickies ! :-(

There is no difference between a "Dumping stockpile" and a regular stockpile, it is just the a preset of the filter.
And the item's for crafting don't need to be in a stockpile or storage furniture, it even can just lay on the ground.

If you don't remember anymore what a mod does, why you don't just read the mod description
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=294100&searchtext=Steel+Slag+Buff&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=textsearch&section=home

I would try at first to delete the bill from the smelter and would add it afterwards (without modification).
Then use a pawn to force to work on the smelter and check if it works, do you get a notification if anything is missing or if you get an error at the log window (need to enable developer mode).