[Mod Request] The value of work

Started by Festen, December 31, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festen

Hello,

Could it be possible to create a mod that's add a work need.
I explain myself: When this need is low, the other pawns will act with defiance or hostility toward the pawn with a low work value, like insulting him or starting a fight or even plotting against him or her for his/her lazyness. The goal of this mod is to give work a value so that lazy pawns will be forced to stop lazying. The work gauge could go up the more a pawn works and maybe, the better his work the better it's goes up like when creating a masterpiece or a legendary object and go down if the object is of a bad quality because the pawn wasted ressources and time. It could go down when pawns are in recreation or eat anything else than simple meals or stay to longer in bed.

I had this idea when one of my pawn could'nt do almost no jobs except social ones and was almost always iddle and I though, why is veryone in this colony tolerating such a lazy guy who just eat first and the best pieces ?

That would be the main idea of this mod, and because I lack the qualification and knowledge I cannot do it myself.

cosmic alpaca

or all pawns have a "work pride" stat that makes them feel useless when idle (depends on personality) and a "justice sense" stat to make them feel opressed by idle pawns. Of course, high expectations would reduce these values
please, do not ask about my user name and profile pic