[1.0,1.1] Deep Storage (functional)

Started by LWM, January 06, 2019, 06:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

But what's about 1x1 version of all/most storages ?
Would be useful for crafting station.

I tried to edit a bit self, but couldn't find the size entry so they stayed all 2x1.
And the drug cabinet which is 1x1, i couldn't find at the defs.

LWM

Quote from: Canute on February 25, 2020, 10:54:57 AM
Clothing Rack !
And i can't force equipe it from the ground.
And it is only one tile of the rack it works.

Ah.  It's the way AlienRaces 2 handles right clicks.  What is the mod order?  Try changing it, see if that helps.

https://github.com/RimWorld-CCL-Reborn/AlienRaces/issues/31

LWM

Quote from: Canute on February 26, 2020, 02:43:13 AM
But what's about 1x1 version of all/most storages ?

Sixdd has a mod for some of those on Steam.  I will ask if they can have an offline version.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1990323552

Canute

Ah ok,
i will get it with
http://steamworkshop.download/

I don't think mod load order matter.
Previously i got Deep storage between Alienframework and dragonian race, and test it now after dragonian race.
No change.

LWM

Updated for 1.1.  Once again, our bases can be nice and tidy :)

As usual, keep your eyes out for any weird behavior - who knows, it might even be might fault ;)

https://github.com/lilwhitemouse/RimWorld-LWM.DeepStorage/releases/tag/v1.1.0.1

(Also available on Seam.  ...does GoG also support mods?)

Is there a way to move message threads?  Because I think this can safely go to Releases instead of Unfinished now.  (You'll never be finished in my heart, Deep Storage)

--LWM

Canute

I don't have the GoG version, but i think it is basicly the same like the regular DRM-free but with the GoG installer.
But it don't have an own mod system like the steam workshop i think.

You need to ask a moderator to move the topic.

sumghai

My understanding is that you would just have to create a new thread for the release version of your mod.

Canute

I notice my pawn (colonist and animals) got the storing delay.
But guests (with Hospitality mod) doing some work for you too and don't got any delay.

LWM

How ...odd?  I certainly don't treat any pawns differently (except the artificial restriction on animals, but that's something I had to work for)

If you wanted to track that down, you could grab a release build from github and turn on the Harmony setting that debugs PlaceHauledThingInCell right before a guest puts something down.

Did you ask in the Hospitality thread about this?

Canute

QuoteIf you wanted to track that down, you could grab a release build from github and turn on the Harmony setting that debugs PlaceHauledThingInCell right before a guest puts something down.
Ok i download the  LWM-DeepStorage-Debug.1.1.0.2.zip and replace it with the current one.
But where do i turn on the Harmony setting.

No didn't report it yet to Orion.

Ok, looks like the issue is gone.
Maybe the same issue with Common Sense i got with Replimat.
I needed to move Common Sense below Replimat, so pawns could get their meal out of it.
Before i notice it multiple time that guest store things without delay, now they have a delay but not the progress bar like paws. But that isn't important.

Another thing,
please adjust the patch for Fertile Field,  1.0 -> 1.1
Someone update it to 1.1.
I did it manualy for me, and with the replacing of the debug version i just was wondering why the hack the plant scraps get all over now.

LWM

Quote from: Canute on March 21, 2020, 02:25:31 PM
QuoteIf you wanted to track that down, you could grab a release build from github and turn on the Harmony setting that debugs PlaceHauledThingInCell right before a guest puts something down.
Ok i download the  LWM-DeepStorage-Debug.1.1.0.2.zip and replace it with the current one.
But where do i turn on the Harmony setting.

No didn't report it yet to Orion.

Ok, looks like the issue is gone.
Maybe the same issue with Common Sense i got with Replimat.
I needed to move Common Sense below Replimat, so pawns could get their meal out of it.
Before i notice it multiple time that guest store things without delay, now they have a delay but not the progress bar like paws. But that isn't important.

Another thing,
please adjust the patch for Fertile Field,  1.0 -> 1.1
Someone update it to 1.1.
I did it manualy for me, and with the replacing of the debug version i just was wondering why the hack the plant scraps get all over now.

Let me know if I got anything wrong:

https://github.com/lilwhitemouse/RimWorld-LWM.DeepStorage/releases/tag/v1.1.0.4

Pull requests on github for this sort of thing are 100% welcome, if you do github, by the way!

Canute

I just change the 1.0 into 1.1
But doesn't you need to made/keep the patch for 1.0 and that i don't know how.
Hmm maybe i do.
Move the old patch to 1.0/Patch
and the new one to 1.1/Patch
right ? :-)

LWM

I thought they changed the name.  I set it up so the patch happens for either the old name or "Fertile Fields [1.1]" but I didn't check if there are any new defNames or items added.

I have resisted adding a 1.0/Patches and a 1.1/Patches mostly because it would be annoying.  But if they add new defNames or change any of them, then I will need to do that.

Canute

Thats the different, i just did try and error.
Adjust the modname the patch looking for, and notice the food basket could store Plant scraps -> success.

Ruisuki

should i delete extended storage and extended storage extended if i run this? because i notice i got some of the same storage items and textures